[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
@akkristor

I am sure that you can find better gear for many slots for some alcs to be honest, that shield and Dagger are horrible.

If you don´t have good ES Gear its better to stay Hybrid first and go CI when you have the Gear.

Also read the Guide again about the Gem Setups.. i am not sure what you mean that you are low on Mana, your Cyclone should be free?

Warlords on cwdt is enough as trickster, use Mana to run Hatred.

And if you don´t have a Vagan dagger plz at least get one with a local crit mod on it. Its like the most important mod to have.

If you catch me online feel free to ask me for some gear.

Working on getting Vagan dagger, just got Vagan high enough that he'll sell me weapons, waiting for a dagger to show up, and farming rare sets to get enough chaos to buy one. Unfortunately Vagan didn't show up for me until Act 3 Merc ( i mistakenly said Cruel earlier, i think).

right now it's just farming Solaris Temple for coins and rares, selling rare sets for Chaos, and trying to improve gear and level masters. I haven't even found Zana yet.
So... yeah. Today was a good day.

Made a few good trades and had one great drop!

Bought both of these cheap:

and got this as a drop in a T1 map:
ok so i have crafted this
its both the best ES rolls i can get, i want to Divine it for better roll, my question is it worth putting 2-3 exe into it, i cant still get 2 resist and the ES/stun. but chances are not so good.

kind regards Sinn
@Sinnerster

Really nice Chest so far! Keep in mind that Int is also additional ES.

I would craft a Res on and Ex 2 times at least if you can afford it.

If not just craft the Res and maybe divine around a bit.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I m new to this game but I do have a tornado ranger to farm map6-8 but dieing too much vs boss in a room where I can't kite so I decide to play a cyclone but can't decide to do coc discharge or do this build. I know I m not going to have voll amulet but I leveled a witch is it possible to change to this build I m only level 15 or should I do a shadow and continue this build. I have about 3 ex to finish this build still poor atm . Anything will help thx
You can do it as Witch, but the Ascendancys from witdch are far from ideal for this build and you would need Elreon Rings which can cost alot if you need some with good resists + ES.

So if you want to do this build i´d say reroll as Shadow.

I´d think you can do this build with 3ex... use 2ex to get a decent ES/EV 6 link base, spent the other Ex for a Vagan Dagger and some nice Resist Rings, ES Boots with 30% Move speed and stuff like that.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 5, 2016, 2:56:45 PM
Did it Boys, Deathless Uber on CI Version, Video comming soon!

So hyped!

Don´t know if that was the thing that helped but i used a Stibnite instead of the Diamond this time.

Gear used
Spoiler

Really need to stay patient on the Trio with the first kill, just whirl in, do one spin, whirl out, after the TittyBitch is dead you can go ham on the other 2.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 5, 2016, 10:28:15 PM
Hi! I happened to come across the chance to get a 6L shav's and was wondering why you run Herald of Ash over Lightning, I know that lightning doesn't add any real tool tip damage, but because we crit so often, wouldn't the 50% inc dmg from shock be really nice? Or is Ash just that much better?
Also do you have any recommendations for gear upgrades? I know I could get a new shield and belt, but I wasn't sure what else would be good. Thanks!
Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Thewarguy on Apr 5, 2016, 9:20:09 PM
"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
Hi! I happened to come across the chance to get a 6L shav's and was wondering why you run Herald of Ash over Lightning, I know that lightning doesn't add any real tool tip damage, but because we crit so often, wouldn't the 50% inc dmg from shock be really nice? Or is Ash just that much better?

You can´t just Shock with the little Lightning Damage a Herald adds. That workd back when Heralds were alot stronger and minimum shockthreshold was lower.

Now the damage a herald adds is alot lot lower and at the same time the shock threshold got alot lot higher.

I can´t finde the minimum duration for a shock, but you can´t shock anyone with only Herald damage, feel free to test it. (i did and had to use Lightning Spells on some of my builds that needed HoT Curse on hit)

I will add this to the FAQ as i get this question alot and its really unclear in the Wiki atm.

EDIT:

Just found it: The minimum duration is 0,3 seconds, if its below that you won´t shock at all.
You can read about shock duration here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

The minimum duration part is only found in the Freeze Article, but it is the same thing for Shock.

"
TheWarguyFTW wrote:
Also do you have any recommendations for gear upgrades? I know I could get a new shield and belt, but I wasn't sure what else would be good. Thanks!

I would craft Move speed on that belt, looks pretty good to me, perhapse try to get one with higher ES but it should be good enough imho.

If you feel like you need more ES you can switch the Gloves to Voidbringers.

For Flasks a Tast of Hate is great for defense and offense. It adds alot of damage and grants good physical mitigation.

Btw: gz on the 5 off Shavs!

Ofc lvl 21 Spells are a great upgrade, EK isn´t all that expensive in Perandus.

THen theres Enchants, i like Decree of Spite on Gloves, chileld ground adds some nice defense, Decree of Reflection is also nice. One of the Physical Spells deals soem great damage, but i like the Defense ones more.

Boots are fine, there are lots of good options: the added Damage as Cold/Lightning, the Leech, attack speed and stuff like spelldodge is also nice.

For helmet.. ye just something with EK or Bladefall is great.

Edit: just checked your Profile for Jewels: I guess you could get some better ones here, i prefer Spell Damage, Physical damage and Crit multi over attack speed. You can also try to use Inspired Learning in the Witch Socket, its great fun for mapping.

Hope i could help!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 5, 2016, 10:58:48 PM
ty for the guide sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info