[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@rAx

Thanks, really proud that i did it in a Temp League without using Poison Cheese XD
(Did Uber in Temp League in Taslisman but only with Poison Traps)

I think Enfeeble is also nice but.. i like my Leech + Endu Charges.

If you managa to fit a Doedre Ring in your Setup you could put Enfeeble on the CoC Counterattack to use a high level one.

Or just one curse and 4L the Counterattack?

CoC-Vengeance-Golem-Enfeeble?

Saves 1 slot on the CwdT setup, could use that for Vaal Haste, Grace or Disciplin maybe? (or just inc. Duration on the IC)

And here is the new Uber run on the LL Version:
https://youtu.be/fjDl7QOtgVU

EDIT:
I FINALY GOT IT! Testing it now:
The Video is Bladefall only, got it after the run.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 2, 2016, 8:19:45 PM
"
@rAx

Thanks, really proud that i did it in a Temp League without using Poison Cheese XD
(Did Uber in Temp League in Taslisman but only with Poison Traps)

I think Enfeeble is also nice but.. i like my Leech + Endu Charges.

If you managa to fit a Doedre Ring in your Setup you could put Enfeeble on the CoC Counterattack to use a high level one.

Or just one curse and 4L the Counterattack?

CoC-Vengeance-Golem-Enfeeble?

Saves 1 slot on the CwdT setup, could use that for Vaal Haste, Grace or Disciplin maybe? (or just inc. Duration on the IC)

And here is the new Uber run on the LL Version:
https://youtu.be/fjDl7QOtgVU

EDIT:
I FINALY GOT IT! Testing it now:
The Video is Bladefall only, got it after the run.

CONGRATZ MAN! Great adquisition!!

one question, can u tell me your dps sheet (for bladefall) in LL version with auras only (no charges) please? so i can compare with mine :P

Also i do a minor modification i put Inpired learning in the tree this help so much to clean maps maybe someone can take this advice ^^

thank you again!
Jep really happy, was driving me nuts having it in STD with the wrong colours XD

@ Inspired Learning: Thats allready in the Guide and i use it in both Versions, only switch it for Uber.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Nice shavs 6 link ! so you say that is better low life with shavs that CI with chest like 620 ES and 700 EV? i mean you have moooore dps with low life /life reserved ? thanks
"
Jep really happy, was driving me nuts having it in STD with the wrong colours XD

@ Inspired Learning: Thats allready in the Guide and i use it in both Versions, only switch it for Uber.

And about the shet dps for bladefall? i want to compare my actual build because im about to do uber atziri and want to know if im even closer of the goal(your build)
@pachuX84

Its 2 different Versions, i like both playing LL feels cool somehow ;)

CI has higher defense for sure and the damage is enough for uber, so ye overall i guess CI is better from a efficency standpoint.

@RushiReave

LowLife Version Damage per Cast in Hideout, No Charges, Auras on

BF+EK: 15225 16767
BF + CD: 19997

With Charges+Auras, no Flasks:

BF+EK: 26021 / 26348
BF+CD: 37230

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 2, 2016, 9:54:49 PM
what about reflect maps (Ele/Pys)?
Ele Reflect is not a issue, Phys Reflect is suicide.

It MAY be possible to do Phys reflect with Phys to Lightning Gem.. but i did not try that and just roll over it.

All other Map Mods are ok to run, exept Blood Magic. (if you play the LL Version Blood Magic is doable)

Phys Reflect on single rares can become a Problem in high maps with more than 1p HP if your damage is really high, allways have to be carefull. You don´t oneshot yourself from full ES, but get chunked pretty hard, if the monster isn´t dead from the first cast better wait for regen/leech from other Mobs and wait for the IC cooldown.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Gratz on Uber Zwei !!

Im also done with my gear, need to finish my lvl 96 and also will go for uber.

Also have not bad ES + res helmet, waiting for Enlighten 3lv and maybe will swap vertex and doryanis for rare helmet and magnate belt ... Need to test ... Or it dosent worth ?
Last edited by Life2v on Apr 3, 2016, 10:49:43 AM
"
Gratz on Uber Zwei !!

Thanks! :)

"
also have not bad ES + res helmet, waiting for Enlighten 3lv and maybe will swap vertex and doryanis for rare helmet and magnate belt ... Need to test ... Or it dosent worth ?

Switching Vertex can be hard because you also get +1 level to the Disciplin, making it harder for a rare to compete with it. You also will lose lots of Evasion that i feel is really good with Trickster Ascendancys.

Doryanis can be replaced with a good Chain Belt or Rustic, after all the only thing it really has going for it Resists.

If you need the STR a rare Heavy Belt can also be good.

btw: i think Uber should be possible with your gear, its alot better than what i have in most slots and i was lvl 92.

If you have any problems during the run feel free to ask me ingame.

btw: what did you do with the points above 90?

I am currently just specing into the Witch start, when i get to 95 i may switch that to the Scion start crit multi and see what is more damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info