[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Use a Stibnite Flask for Anit Freeze - it has long duration and 3 charges- there isn´t really anything that would need more - even Haast can´t freeze enough to need more than that
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on May 4, 2017, 3:29:14 AM
Thanks for the reply. Here's another two (sorry for the spam, it's just that questions emerge as my build progresses to maps now):

It seems that 6l 1b-4g-1r with >500 ES are awfully expensive on Legacy SC (keep scanning regularly last week and lowest price I found was 5ex). 2b - 3g - 1r starts from 2-2,5 ex.

Up to what tier you think 5L is ok with everything else pretty much optimised? (I just need a more suitable amulet but other than that I am pretty min-maxed for my budget I think). Is it worthwile to invest on 1-3-2 or stick with 5l and farm/wait for a bargain/ keep currency for sth else?

Also for 5l I use self-cast EK up to now (gonna start CoCing asap, just haven't got walk the aether yet, Cyclone crit change with charges is about 80%). For CoC single spell, do you prefere Bladefall over EK and why?
I´d rather use a 6L with less ES then a 5L.

Also 2ex is.. pretty.. cheap? Like when i first started this build i was happy to buy a white 6L for 6ex prices have come down so much...

You can also watch this Video for some tricks on cheap 6L
https://youtu.be/qJArXVtO6H8

Should be easy to get something with 450-500 ES with just a essence + mastercraft on a ES/EV base

IF you want to use a single spell i´d much prefere Bladefall - its damage is better for singletarget and the AoE is better you could also try EK with the new Jewel - did not really test that as Jewel slots are pretty powerfull with rare jewels.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks for the advice!

PS: I don't consider 2-2,5 ex expensive because I can afford that, but 6ex IS really expensive for my farming cababilities atm. Offcolour is killing the prices ofcourse. for 1-4-1 above 450 es, 5-6ex is the cheapest someone can find, for higher es prices are easily 10-20ex.
"
Offcolour is killing the prices ofcourse

4G1B1R is..exactly 1 offcolour on EV/ES Chests - i never used a pure ES chest and never recommend it in the guide. (only on the LL Version because you obviously need a Shavs there)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
In poe.trade 1-4-1 EV/ES with >300 ES are extremely scarce
Search a white one, buy a Essence = Done
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I mean, scarce for every rarity (white/magic/rare).

So either you are lucky to find one and craft it the way you want, or in terms of bying, pure es gives more choices in the market.
Is this build being updated for 5.0? Is it still viable with the changes to power charges and energy shield.
Sorry, 3.0. I got a little ahead of myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info