[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

I am really confused about that because being out of the game for 2,5+ years, I dindn't know about the change and adding a reduced mana gem makes my discipline reserve 22% when linked with reduced mana gem on 32% and with the reduced mana reservation nodes on the tree (16% total reduction) which appears just correct.

So what is possibly going on ??
Sorry i dont understand the question - Reduced mana does flat out not support auras any more - just look at the symbol on the bar - reduced mana linked or not will not show up as supporting the Aura
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I totally agree and I am not arguing about that. I just try based on this fact how to explain that I get 22% reservation on discipline. Could this be a bug or sth ?
I guess i still don´t understand.. what do you not like about 22%?

If the reduced Mana Gem changes anything about that number its a bug - and one i never heard off before.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Really enjoying this build so far. I picked up this Vagan dagger recently and I'm wondering if it's worth crafting the (0.6 to 0.8)% of Physical Attack Damage leeched as Life mod on there to help with defense.

This is the dagger, so I was thinking to have multimod, atk speed, spell damage, and leech. Would it make much difference to survivability? Especially since it has a lot of crit already.

IT is Attack damage leech - not Spell Damage - the Cyclone deals almost no damage so no its not worth crafting that.

You also 100% want to craft local crit on the Dagger - nothing is more important than the local crit!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
[Edit] Thanks for the reply btw.

Yeah, I understood this about attack dmg on the leech etc which is why I wanted to check rather than just crafting away. While levelling I rolled a bubbling flask with the 'of gluttony' suffix and it seemed to make a big difference. Maybe that doesn't translate into end game.

I guess this means I should go +# to spell damage instead of leech and have to drop atk speed for local crit chance.

Do you think it would still be better to get a Poinard or atk speed Base despite the solid spell crit roll on this Golden Kris?

I should learn the math on optimizing atk speed/crit chance/crit multi perhaps...

Last edited by Wraeclaster on May 2, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
Its pretty simple : As cast on Crit build you deal Zero DPS if you don´t Crit. So as long as your Weapon Crit Chance is under 90%, Crit Chance is the most important thing.

I would only use a fast Dagger if you can get near crit cap with the lower Crit base of those Daggers - imho a Kris is the best base after the nerfs to the Dagger Basecrit chance.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I love the build!!
Last edited by JordoZombie on May 2, 2017, 3:40:18 PM
Apart from the reduced mana thing, I have a (probably amateur in the context of a CI build) question.

How to you handle freeze( and chill) besides flask? The other day I got &^$# in a T3 map from perma freeze (cold res is capped)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info