[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@chup_

Great to hear that! Ho much ES do oyu have with Scolds? The additional Spelldamage is insane for sure!

@VAPORGunLOL

Happy to hear that!

Your "mediocre gear" seems pretty nice ;)

Is it a bug with the Forums that i don´t see any gems or did you unequip them all before linking? Just asking because i had some bugs with some gems not showing up in my gear when i link it to the forums.

@JakeAlmighty

I tried that too and it works to some extend, but on even medium sized packs its still really scary, on top of that you lose a ton of crit consistency without the ICS Gem. Would not do that in HC or on higher maps when i want XP from it.

@Ultimaac0

Carcass has much to low ES and little benefit to be considered imho.

I would also not run Conc. and BV.
BV hinders you more than it helps for packs because it kills mobs before you can get a CoC Proc on them, you also won´t get any decent amount of stacks without inc. duration linked/ in the tree.

I started this build with the intention of using BV but it just feels really mediocre and does not help at all compared to EK.

Its fine for single target, like Atziri where you can build stacks and the mob does not die but even then its not better then EK with lots lower range.

But feel free to try it, its also green so you can allways swap it for EK after testing.

If you want to play without LL Gem i´d go for a Phys to Lightning Vinktars.

I also honestly don´t see the point in doing that, the build gets more than enough damage for everything in the game allready and for the encounters where you could use more damage (e.g. Uber Atziri) you certainly don´t want to go with only warlords and flask leech.

LL without Shavs seems really hard to pull off imho, you can try it but its hard enough to get decent chaos res for the Hybrid version imho. without Shavs i think its better to go CI at least for high maps when the Chaos damage really starts to hurt.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks a lot man, appreciate the advice, will run the build with the usual setup then. ty
"

@JakeAlmighty

I tried that too and it works to some extend, but on even medium sized packs its still really scary, on top of that you lose a ton of crit consistency without the ICS Gem. Would not do that in HC or on higher maps when i want XP from it.

I forgot you only have the one blue socket. On Scion phys reflect maps are easy because you just swap crit damage (not crit strikes) gem for Phys to Lightning, and there is enough leech that it is 100% safe.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I highly doubt that its 100% save. with Scion + WM you still have less leech than i have with LL Gem + WM.
I hit myself for 6k+ on packs of 5+ Monsters with 4% Leech and P2L in the link, with less crit chance than you would have.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
I highly doubt that its 100% save. with Scion + WM you still have less leech than i have with LL Gem + WM.
I hit myself for 6k+ on packs of 5+ Monsters with 4% Leech and P2L in the link, with less crit chance than you would have.

I just tested it to be 100% sure again before posting (just rolled a random t10 until I hit phys reflect) and my energy shield never even moves. I just change my 6l to

(aside: if anyone has a spare 23q Cyclone in PSC lmk please, I've vaaled 20+ now and haven't hit yet. thx)

I can make a short video later if you like, I guess.
I tested it in a T13 with 2 Player HP so ye i guess T10 with 1p HP won´t be a Problem.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
I tested it in a T13 with 2 Player HP so ye i guess T10 with 1p HP won´t be a Problem.

I tested it again in t12 as I happened to roll one, it's not a problem.

I will see if i hit a t14 or 15 with it later in a party, i've done them before with phys reflect map mod and it's not an issue.
I tested it on my LL Assassin in a T13.

Spoiler

I even switched the P2L Gem once just to test it and did not kill myself instantly.
But then at the end of the video.. yea.. still not sure what happend there...

But see yourself:
https://youtu.be/mm0BQ96-SzM

I guess it was the Reflect + very high Poison on me.

So i guess it can be done but i still would not do that in HC or if i don´t want to lose XP.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi! Thanks for the awesome build.
I'm currently running HoI with CoH+Warlord's, Hatred and Discipline, but is it worth to swap HoI for Blasphemy or Haste adding Enligthen to the aura setup and also picking 4% reserved mana node?
You can´t fit in Haste, its a 50% Aura.

If you don´t love shattering stuff as much as i do running a Blasphemy with Vulnerability is a nice option.

btw:

New Chest + New Belt Hype:
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 11, 2016, 8:17:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info