[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

According to auracalc, it's possible with 16% from tree and lvl 4 Enlighten. Even easier with +1 gems from Vertex. https://poe.mikelat.com/#XuVqSo/WyO_6b
Last edited by forfun142857 on Apr 11, 2016, 8:38:02 AM
@ZweihundertMorder

I'm at 10,900 ES with Scolds, but I still feel that it's enough ES for HC as long as I'm careful. I also lost a big chunk of ES when i switched to my super-duper-damage shield (hit this while rolling an i84 base with a chaos orb)

@forfun142857

would still prefer using a Blasphemy.. or even purity.. haste feels so wasted.. 50% for 9% move speed...

@chup_

Thats one sexy shield!

Seeing your gear i would bet you will die to a tanky reflect rare XD
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Yesterday bought this beauty for 3,5ex. Definetly need to do "something" with this amu :D
Last edited by Life2v on Apr 11, 2016, 11:03:49 AM
I just leveled a shadow using this guide but I leveled with blade vortex to lvl55 then I buy some cheap gear and spec in to ci trickster but I figure that when blade fall proc the damage is really good but some time it just won't proc so I kinda cast some bv then wish it proc, is it normal this way or later it will smooth out? I do die some time due to only 1.3k life and 1.6k es
"
Life2v wrote:

Yesterday bought this beauty for 3,5ex. Definetly need to do "something" with this amu :D

nice amu :D

Last edited by elbramso on Apr 12, 2016, 4:22:20 AM
@BmWorld

Maybe read the leveling part in the FAQ, would help you alot if you stick to that.

@Life2v

Nice one!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Really enjoying the build, 200. Had a partial-leveled shadow for a while now (was sitting at 82). Couldn't figure out what to do with his respec for the longest time. I've had a powerful Ranger for a few big patches, a so-so melee Dualist, and a solid Frost Blades Ranger. Wanted to try something a little different from my usual.

Never had done anything with ES, or CI before, so that was intriguing with the Shadow class. I hadn't done much with CoC either, aside from a brief experiment with Quill Rain Barrage than never really appealed.

Found this thread and watched a couple videos, thought it looked interesting and gave it a whirl (pun intended).

I love the mobility of the build. (Anything that can use Whirling Blades is great. The other movement skills really need to be brought up to par with that). I love the synergy of CoC and BF/EK. Even the skill effects have a nice matching look to them. It's nice that the build can be put together on the cheap and still be effective. It's nice that there are long-term goals as far as min-maxing the gear.

Still working on some links/colors/gear (also leveling a Marauder right now). Overall, feel pretty good about what I've assembled so far.

Spoiler
Hi, I was wondering, how difficult is it to get a Trypanon with 4 linked green sockets? Every Trypanon I see in poe.trade has at most 2 green sockets.

Also, which gems should be prioritized in terms of quality?
Last edited by lpkaki on Apr 13, 2016, 5:07:20 PM
@nEgativezEro89

Happy to hear you like your first ES based build!

@lpkaki

Its close to impossible to get 4 Green on a Trypanon.

The socket colours are based on the atribute requirements of a item. Items that need STR roll more red sockets, DEX for green sockets and int for blue sockets.

Why do you need 4 greens on a Trypanon?

I think Qualitiy isn´t all that imporant, if you want to buy some Q Gems i´d buy Cast on Crit and inc. Crit Strikes. Both have increased Crit Chance as quality, which helps alot once you switch to Dagger + Shield.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 13, 2016, 10:26:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info