(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Servusjomei wrote:
hi trying your build but getting dps...

one big question i do critic version but totems get powercharges? So why do i y use +power charge?
how do y get them???? with your setup

You would gain power charges via power charge on crit in your frenzy setup and power charges do effect your totems although they do not generate the charges themselves.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Most if not all of our crit chance will be suppressed down to bladefalls base crit of 5% due to controlled destruction. If your going crit controlled destruction is still better than crit multi so you need to break past the -100% crit chance which is easy to obtain with a 80% implicit dagger along with upwards of 109% spell crit suffix roll. Power charges do effect our totems and the setup for power charge generation when going full crit is [Frenzy + GMP+ Pcoc + crit strikes] like you mentioned.

[Frenzy + GMP+ Pcoc + crit strikes] for wand y means? or dagger? then GMP for? just i play 5linked Belly of the Beast without Controlled destruction (Concentrated effect give more damage)

and that y think, Rathpith Globe shield pretty good for this build?
Last edited by Fotu on Jun 13, 2016, 6:53:18 AM
Great build. Got to lv80 with only a lv18 bladefall and already at 13k DPS. Successfully clearing T8's and have no doubt I could go higher.
Looking at Bladefall in the wiki, I found this interesting part :

Area of Effect: area of effect increases and decreases apply to both the lateral width of the waves and their thickness, essentially increasing potential DPS when reduced due to the constant size of enemy hitboxes.

I suppose it means the same "amount" of blades are dropped for the same amount of damage whatever the size of the area.

Does this mean I should avoid getting quality on the gem if I want to maximize my damage output on single targets?
Has anyone tried this in prophecy league? how far got you/can you get?

Thx
"
Has anyone tried this in prophecy league? how far got you/can you get?

Thx

Lighty - Thanks for the build. I hadn't played since Warbands and was looking to try something new. Really enjoying this. It doesn't take much in the way of gear to really get started and it is only getting better and better as I level. 78 now and climbing quite well.

iwaniwanowitsch - Yes. Running Prophecy here. I happened to have found a Rime Gaze on my sparks character before I stumbled across this build. I went the Slayer / Heirophant route and am currently running with three totems. It has been very enjoyable so far.

My gear is kind of ghetto. I don't even have all the gem slots filled.
Spoiler
Last edited by Tenivald on Jun 14, 2016, 3:48:01 PM
What do you recommend for the last 2 ascendancy points?
"
MrClutch703 wrote:

I am not the build creator or a wonderful theorycrafter by any means, but I would assume you would grab two extra passives from the last two ascendancy points.

Reasoning: By the time you get the Endgame Labyrinth done, you probably don't need the extra stats from picking earlier Ascendancy branches and there is no point, at that stage in the game, to skill over to where you can build from a different starting point in the basic passive tree.
"
Tenivald wrote:
"
MrClutch703 wrote:

I am not the build creator or a wonderful theorycrafter by any means, but I would assume you would grab two extra passives from the last two ascendancy points.

Reasoning: By the time you get the Endgame Labyrinth done, you probably don't need the extra stats from picking earlier Ascendancy branches and there is no point, at that stage in the game, to skill over to where you can build from a different starting point in the basic passive tree.

You grab either the dex/int or dex node and passive point behind is correct. Its surprising hard to hit 159 def/str/int for some builds to use all there gear and gems but its pretty easy with this build due to the number of rares we run on average.
LightyGaming.com
"
Fotu wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Most if not all of our crit chance will be suppressed down to bladefalls base crit of 5% due to controlled destruction. If your going crit controlled destruction is still better than crit multi so you need to break past the -100% crit chance which is easy to obtain with a 80% implicit dagger along with upwards of 109% spell crit suffix roll. Power charges do effect our totems and the setup for power charge generation when going full crit is [Frenzy + GMP+ Pcoc + crit strikes] like you mentioned.

[Frenzy + GMP+ Pcoc + crit strikes] for wand y means? or dagger? then GMP for? just i play 5linked Belly of the Beast without Controlled destruction (Concentrated effect give more damage)

and that y think, Rathpith Globe shield pretty good for this build?

You wont be dagger crit since you need double void battery for the crit version and rathpith globe is decent for the non-crit version but a rare shield would still be superior.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info