(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Lighty wrote:

No flasks active, multiple tooltip per totem

Hey Lighty, can you post your latest equipment and jewel breakdown to show how you're achieving this value?

Thanks!
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Jun 12, 2016, 4:38:59 PM
hi trying your build but getting dps...

one big question i do critic version but totems get powercharges? So why do i y use +power charge?
how do y get them???? with your setup

doesn't help Oak in order to get 16% physical damage better than help Alira in cruel difficulties?
"
FuryTail wrote:

Is 16% phys from Oak better?

No, tested this myself and cast speed is more dps endgame and also affects other things too.
Last edited by Hidden_Fancy on Jun 13, 2016, 1:22:12 AM
"
Fotu wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

thx, but i ask screen from offence with spell critchance and other stats)

and, for slayer + raider for gaining power charges instead curses need use Frenzy + GMP+ Power Charge On Critical + Increased Critical Strikes or what?
or for life + crit skilltree need slayer + assassin and that i wrote upper dont playable and need do only life skilltree from your 1st post?
and one more question, critchance from powercharges increase spell critchance and damage for bladefall or not?

Most if not all of our crit chance will be suppressed down to bladefalls base crit of 5% due to controlled destruction. If your going crit controlled destruction is still better than crit multi so you need to break past the -100% crit chance which is easy to obtain with a 80% implicit dagger along with upwards of 109% spell crit suffix roll. Power charges do effect our totems and the setup for power charge generation when going full crit is [Frenzy + GMP+ Pcoc + crit strikes] like you mentioned.
LightyGaming.com
"
HiImMark wrote:
Did you think about going CI? or wouldnt it work in the tree?

It "Could" but I wouldn't, you cant reach most the totem nodes effectively and placement speed becomes quit important when pushing maps. That being said you could do something like this for a tree and these are the aura calculations give or take.
LightyGaming.com
"
Tyman wrote:
What do you do with the final 2 ascendancy points?? Seem kind of wasted on Scion now compared to the rest of the classes

In most cases you get a dex or dex/str node and passive point behind it. Most people are dex starved to start and an extra passive point never hurts. There sadly isn't much use for the "start at another classes start" mechanic aside from the witch start if CI or Lowlife.
LightyGaming.com
"
Mooginator wrote:
Is Raider bugged? I notice I never get frenzy charges on kill, and Onslaught never pops up on my buffs bar (I have both Slayer and Raider selected).

Onslaught wont show on your buff bar but check your movement speed as you do gain the onslaught buff. For on kill effect "Kills made by totems are credited to the creator of the totem for the purposes of experience gain, but not for other effects such as life on kill or gaining of charges."
LightyGaming.com
"
Hidden_Fancy wrote:
"
FuryTail wrote:

Is 16% phys from Oak better?

No, tested this myself and cast speed is more dps endgame and also affects other things too.

This is correct that the difference is the same if not in cast speeds favor along with it effecting our curses on hit spells, movement skills and warcrys. Overall it positively effects more aspects of the build and does give more dps in the long run.
LightyGaming.com
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Hey Lighty, can you post your latest equipment and jewel breakdown to show how you're achieving this value?

Thanks!

I added a section of desired stats for jewel's and i'll update the gear section to show my current jewels; the gear listed in the section is current.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info