(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

So i'm playing the slayer+assasin combo in the new league...pretty happy so far (lvl 86) i was wondering do i need to use the "stun immunity" unique jewel ? i've got only 3 jewel points for now and i dont feel the necessity, what do u think?
What I don´t get is the Curso on hit setup with the 2 curses and ball lightning...
since we take ancestral bond, we don´t do damage.. so how am I supposed to hit anything?
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Fotu wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

I updated my gear to match the current gem setups, does it make more sense to you now?[/b]

Excuse me)
plz give screenshoot of bkadefall from offence tab

No flasks active, multiple tooltip per totem

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jun 10, 2016, 6:16:00 AM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
So i'm playing the slayer+assasin combo in the new league...pretty happy so far (lvl 86) i was wondering do i need to use the "stun immunity" unique jewel ? i've got only 3 jewel points for now and i dont feel the necessity, what do u think?

Totems get killed often in red maps and stunned more often than that, its essentially needed if you want to comfortably clear in t12+ properly rolled maps.
LightyGaming.com
"
cyranorick wrote:
What I don´t get is the Curso on hit setup with the 2 curses and ball lightning...
since we take ancestral bond, we don´t do damage.. so how am I supposed to hit anything?

"
vektson wrote:
Doing you Bladefall totem non crit build. Two things.

Is the dual curse that important with on CoH? Been doing self cast with both whichever seems appropriate.

What's the importance in links? I just got 5L and am doing BF-Totem--Added Fire-Conc-Controlled Destruction. Should i sub one out for faster casting?

Thanks and really enjoying your build! First time doing HC league and chose this for 2nd toon.
"
outofmilk wrote:
Hey Lighty, awesome build, doing it my self and it works wonders.

I was just wondering about the whole curse thingy.

1. Why would we go Whispers of Doom when you only use 1 curse which is TC?
2. How does TC or Frenzy procc with that 4-link curse setup. Didn't quite understand how it works

Cheers :)!

So Let me explain cursing with this build further. There are 2 very useful and universal helpful curses in the game, temp chains & enfeeble. This build would like to run both if possible so we get whispers of doom for an additional curse, if you have a +1 curse amulet thats better but extremely expensive. Manually casting sucks, blasphemy is too small a radius and self casting 2 curses is a choir. So were left with curse on hit. The easiest way to apply our 2 curses is ball lightning since we can aim it, it hits in a large radius and works well with our totem positioning. You do not need to deal damage to apply a curse on hit so ancestral bond doesn't effect us. Now the ball lightning setup is a 4link, curse on hit - ball lightning - curse - curse. If your raider and are using frenzy + gmp it doesn't make sense to also use a ball lightning setup so we condense them. This leaves us with frenzy - curse on hit - curse - gmp. As you can see with the frenzy setup we dont have enough links to put in our second curse so you either need glove with a vaal implicit curse on hit or you drop whispers of doom and forgo the 2nd curse.
LightyGaming.com
Yeah, thanks :-)

Was plaing curse on hit for the first time, and should have read the wording correctly... "supported skills apply..." tried a non-supported one... stupid me :)
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Lighty wrote:

No flasks active, multiple tooltip per totem

thx, but i ask screen from offence with spell critchance and other stats)

and, for slayer + raider for gaining power charges instead curses need use Frenzy + GMP+ Power Charge On Critical + Increased Critical Strikes or what?
or for life + crit skilltree need slayer + assassin and that i wrote upper dont playable and need do only life skilltree from your 1st post?
and one more question, critchance from powercharges increase spell critchance and damage for bladefall or not?
Last edited by Fotu on Jun 10, 2016, 2:44:28 PM
Did you think about going CI? or wouldnt it work in the tree?
What do you do with the final 2 ascendancy points?? Seem kind of wasted on Scion now compared to the rest of the classes
Is Raider bugged? I notice I never get frenzy charges on kill, and Onslaught never pops up on my buffs bar (I have both Slayer and Raider selected).
All that and a bag of chips!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info