(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

hello there.
nice build its fun to play but i still feel my self abit weak.
any suggestions what should i update next. got 300c+ to spent :p.
lab/atziri solo farm build is what im looking for.

Spoiler

dps
Last edited by hautala82 on Jun 28, 2016, 4:14:12 PM
"
hautala82 wrote:
hello there.

Spoiler

dps

First off your gear seems fine and the next biggest upgrade is simply to 6l your belly and swap out of hierophant. Your flamedash setup doesn't work as intended and reducing the duration of flmekdash only makes the flame trail left behind last less and doesn't cause it to cast faster or occur quicker with less duration as lightning warp does, the only real links for it are faster casting. Not sure of your flask setup but taste of hate and atziri's promise offer a decent dps boost in burst effect.
LightyGaming.com
found the passive Node "Totemic Zeal" cluster to not give me any DPS boost or totem cast speed.
how does this work? the 8% cast speed to spells cast by totems should change the DPS tooltip right?
also my totem cast speed stays the same if I spec into it and out of it..
Lighty what do you think about using a Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe with this build?

Edited: nevermind just realize how the curse thing works on this chest. the idea is nice but the curse kills it didn't realize when the totems expire still places the curse on you.
Last edited by sandwarrior on Jul 2, 2016, 10:54:14 AM
--
Last edited by JoBang on Jul 3, 2016, 2:42:42 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
hautala82 wrote:
hello there.

Spoiler

dps

First off your gear seems fine and the next biggest upgrade is simply to 6l your belly and swap out of hierophant. Your flamedash setup doesn't work as intended and reducing the duration of flmekdash only makes the flame trail left behind last less and doesn't cause it to cast faster or occur quicker with less duration as lightning warp does, the only real links for it are faster casting. Not sure of your flask setup but taste of hate and atziri's promise offer a decent dps boost in burst effect.

im Slayer + Hierophant and have that talent so i have 3 totems, but when i change that helmet + 6l chest now i can make 2 totems only. i dont understand what happened to my third totem.... need help
Spoiler

Spoiler
Think I could go IIR/IIQ gear and run mid tier maps with this? (ghostbusting ofc) Looking for somthing diffrent to MF with and bladefall totems look fun.
Hi lighty, need to ask how are u sustaining clarity?

using the aura calculator, it shows that with my current mana, 705, and your tree passive of 14% reduced reservation, i will not be able to sustain a lvl20 clarity

i couldnt see it in your build guide so had to ask.
Last edited by RegisteredID on Jul 5, 2016, 12:55:42 AM
one question about crit version
assasin ascend give 10% chance to gain power charge on hit to monsters on full life
If this works with totems for what need pcoc + frenzy?
use frenzy + coh + curse + gmp like in non crit version

Lighty , i dont get how that build get the dmg, i have a wand like that u have , passives at 98% but it's give me 5K dmg from 24K that u have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info