[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Slavort wrote:
@Grimlocke_ Gear and gem link pls

You can check Furion_Hc char in my profile, started leveling it yesterday. Used split arrow in nights hold talisman till like 30ish, then swapped to SB and kept kicking. Was rocking solid 2,8k per totem on level 50 or so, 0,6 attack speed.

Lifting explains it all very well in his video guide, plentiful of good advices.

When using Siege Ballista, there is one stat above all other when it comes to enjoying this build, attack speed. Stack it, spec it, use jews to boost it further, use a fast bow, keep frenzy charges on. If you do not, the skill will feel clunky, it will miss faster creatures resulting in you taking a lot more damage and your leveling/clearing time will drop.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Dec 19, 2015, 12:18:24 PM
Thanks for the guide, I`ve been lvling using two balistas since I got my 5L and gmp at lvl 38, using stormclouds bow, my 5L got 846 dps and my 4L(single target) got 1288 dps. I`m using the Static unique jewel, and herald of ice + anger, once I get the reduced mana it will be a lot better, but so far, one shotting everything on the screen. Stormclouds bow is a good choice for those who don`t want to wait till later to start using siege balistas.
Last edited by spetakju on Dec 19, 2015, 3:34:41 PM
"
Playing it atm. Still leveling as Flame totems until I can find a good elem bow. Would Belly of the Beast work for armour? tons of life, some res.

It can work yes =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
"
Slavort wrote:
@Grimlocke_ Gear and gem link pls

You can check Furion_Hc char in my profile, started leveling it yesterday. Used split arrow in nights hold talisman till like 30ish, then swapped to SB and kept kicking. Was rocking solid 2,8k per totem on level 50 or so, 0,6 attack speed.

Lifting explains it all very well in his video guide, plentiful of good advices.

When using Siege Ballista, there is one stat above all other when it comes to enjoying this build, attack speed. Stack it, spec it, use jews to boost it further, use a fast bow, keep frenzy charges on. If you do not, the skill will feel clunky, it will miss faster creatures resulting in you taking a lot more damage and your leveling/clearing time will drop.

Very true. Attack speed really does makes the difference when it comes to making this skill enjoyable - good advice!
"
spetakju wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I`ve been lvling using two balistas since I got my 5L and gmp at lvl 38, using stormclouds bow, my 5L got 846 dps and my 4L(single target) got 1288 dps. I`m using the Static unique jewel, and herald of ice + anger, once I get the reduced mana it will be a lot better, but so far, one shotting everything on the screen. Stormclouds bow is a good choice for those who don`t want to wait till later to start using siege balistas.

Storm Cloud is as you say an excellent weapon for early game leveling if one wants to use SB at low-levels!
Hey bro! What do you think about going critital and maybe adapting this to the windripper or using voltaxic bow with the Resolute Technic build? And what about a devoto's devotion instead of alpha's howl? I know it's an evasion based build, but since I don't like taking hits at all as a totem user I thought about using a belly of the beast armor to increase the hp pool so I can tank high damage hits. Anyway, just started using SB at level 56 and from what I played (still level 56), I liked the build a lot, thank you!
about to get my arc build to maps, then im rerolling (like i always do). Giving this build a go next. Keep up the good work LNB. Your guides are nice and easy to understand and use.
solid build, really liking it so far
playing with a tabula, will be at around 4.2k life when im lv84/85, need to upgrade some gear too
dps is 28k fully buffed, no atziris promise tho.. and gems are at lv17 so theres room to improve!

will have around 40k+ buffed probably.

would be nice to see a video of you doing atziri!
"
Ishamz wrote:
solid build, really liking it so far
playing with a tabula, will be at around 4.2k life when im lv84/85, need to upgrade some gear too
dps is 28k fully buffed, no atziris promise tho.. and gems are at lv17 so theres room to improve!

will have around 40k+ buffed probably.

would be nice to see a video of you doing atziri!

Is your 28k buffed tooltip, or are you counting both totems?

And lifting, do you remember approx tooltip dps you had around 65-70, just before stepping into maps?

Since SB is brand new, I am trying to establish if it is viable to be attempted in another way, aka physical.

Can't wait to use this once I get ot lvl 59
, might get a great boost dps to aoe, e for single might be evne higher cuz of +2 bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info