[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Guys if you notice any typos etc, let me know please :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Could you make Liones EyE version of this build and go physical damage ?

I was in party with some Marauder that carried 5 man pt with it, no idea about his tree and gear, characters private.

Seems like some ppl dont want to share.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Hey Bro, as always a very good guide, as I was waiting for it since I followed your stream the last days.
Just a question regarding Phys. dmg.
Could you say something how to compare about a phys RT to elemental RT and also for a crit variant.
I think about to try it as Phys/crit.

Thanks!
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Could you make Liones EyE version of this build and go physical damage ?

I was in party with some Marauder that carried 5 man pt with it, no idea about his tree and gear, characters private.

Seems like some ppl dont want to share.

Are you asking if it is possible or if I can make a guide for it? The answer to the first question is yes, it is definitely viable, but unfortunately I have no way of testing it out atm and compare them directly =)
"
Garfin wrote:
Hey Bro, as always a very good guide, as I was waiting for it since I followed your stream the last days.
Could you say something how to compare about a phys RT to elemental RT and also for a crit variant.

Thanks!

Physical crit should be viable for sure. I am however not in a position where I am able to test and compare it to elemental.

I consider elemental to be the superior choice, at least for beginning in the league, as the gear requirements are much easier to cover :)
Eragon, that mara you mentioned probably used:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq4QzP6HeyD4kzwtg1-DzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmVzGexPavpxzOK1ANzf5UcqmsqlnzGjiQVScvcg9mnljlKhNaK6Py-tIWbySq42o26fcy6hj463asz36tjRRx2XyCB_JB891oZQ48OlIyfryfGJH8SxRNLKdKxPauhmBhUu9OXhMhVdw9B3XApkCg02967wUtdO3awUMxjX63tnXL6mK-p2VNvTZHfoTvqSeQbIdqbmnV-MMzWhouU5RvZlR82Q==

^ 107 points, 5 frenzy charges, 220% life, more attack speed then liftings(SB demands as high amount as possible), iron grip to scale the damage even further from 400 innate strength(+ more from gear), requires one lioneye's fall jew, can transition to crit or further scale the damage trough physical to lightning(for reliable shocking) and similar.

LNB inspired me with his build so I started thinkering with physical variants considering how they can be scaled into the endgame. Prolly will be trying something like this.

Edit: just realized how appealing this looks like, 80% increased damage from strength and then 100% from drillneck. Basically, for free. On top of that, potential 6 endu charges for smooth hc gameplay.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Dec 18, 2015, 9:15:35 AM
"
"
Garfin wrote:

Thanks!

Physical crit should be viable for sure. I am however not in a position where I am able to test and compare it to elemental.

I consider elemental to be the superior choice, at least for beginning in the league, as the gear requirements are much easier to cover :)

Ok thanks :)
After failing miserably with Arc and Vortex, I'm gonna give this a go.

Have you tried using a tabula in endgame or is it not viable due to low defence?
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
Eragon, that mara you mentioned probably used:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq4QzP6HeyD4kzwtg1-DzLc-_grYvfJFOuGmVzGexPavpxzOK1ANzf5UcqmsqlnzGjiQVScvcg9mnljlKhNaK6Py-tIWbySq42o26fcy6hj463asz36tjRRx2XyCB_JB891oZQ48OlIyfryfGJH8SxRNLKdKxPauhmBhUu9OXhMhVdw9B3XApkCg02967wUtdO3awUMxjX63tnXL6mK-p2VNvTZHfoTvqSeQbIdqbmnV-MMzWhouU5RvZlR82Q==

^ 107 points, 5 frenzy charges, 220% life, more attack speed then liftings(SB demands as high amount as possible), iron grip to scale the damage even further from 400 innate strength(+ more from gear), requires one lioneye's fall jew, can transition to crit or further scale the damage trough physical to lightning(for reliable shocking) and similar.

LNB inspired me with his build so I started thinkering with physical variants considering how they can be scaled into the endgame. Prolly will be trying something like this.

Edit: just realized how appealing this looks like, 80% increased damage from strength and then 100% from drillneck. Basically, for free. On top of that, potential 6 endu charges for smooth hc gameplay.

This is pretty interesting, might give the OP or this a whirl later in the league.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
Ishamz wrote:
After failing miserably with Arc and Vortex, I'm gonna give this a go.

Have you tried using a tabula in endgame or is it not viable due to low defence?

If playing softcore it can probably work. I wouldn't risk it in hardcore though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info