Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

played with voltaxic rift aka chaos balista, pretty nice :D

nice guide keep it up!!
DPS numbers?
My approach is a little different. Idea is to scale phys and chaos and stack poison for high life bosses.
Bow of choice is Chin Sol for - 100% more dmg at close
Iron grip is taken from tree along with Point blank so its basically 2 "free" links
Rest:
Ballista - Fast At - Poison - Added Chaos - Slower Proj - Culling/Rarity

Tooltip doesnt reflect this but it destroys everything especially in PB range. Still leveling but looks promising
"
arcadius wrote:
DPS numbers?
My approach is a little different. Idea is to scale phys and chaos and stack poison for high life bosses.
Bow of choice is Chin Sol for - 100% more dmg at close
Iron grip is taken from tree along with Point blank so its basically 2 "free" links
Rest:
Ballista - Fast At - Poison - Added Chaos - Slower Proj - Culling/Rarity

Tooltip doesnt reflect this but it destroys everything especially in PB range. Still leveling but looks promising

Currently 20k dps with mediocre gear. With good gear it should easily reach 30-40k.

Let me know how your experiment goes!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
playing this now, Ripping though content at lvl 38 with sb. Love the guide.
Is it possible to transition into SB earlier?
^ Yes. Using Storm Cloud + some attack speed/ele rolls on gear + talents makes for a solid and enjoyable leveling experience. Make sure to use at least wrath or anger, preferably both, as they boost the damage considerably. Make sure to start using frenzy asap, those 3 charges are really good with this skill.

Just keep in mind, SB isn't the same as your other generic totem builds, where you drop the totem directly into the pack and everything goes poof. To maximize effectivness, you gotta strategize a bit, place it further away from packs so they can angle themselves properly and pierce the living hell out of everything in a line. The tactic I employ is running trough the packs first, seeing the layout, then dropping the totems properly on the other side. Bit risky but effective.

@Grimlocke_ Gear and gem link pls
Last edited by Slavort on Dec 19, 2015, 9:02:42 AM
Thanks for your work. I will try it out.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Playing it atm. Still leveling as Flame totems until I can find a good elem bow. Would Belly of the Beast work for armour? tons of life, some res.
I get a Quill Rain and my siege ballista shot every 0,41sec the dmg reduccion of that item will slow my dmg? or it's worthit. PD. Thx for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info