[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
K1LLTH3N00B wrote:
using this build currently, want to get your opinion on ascendancy classes. Deadeye seems like an obvious choice (assuming the additional projectile works with siege ballista) but other than that i'm not sure. hope you update soon!

I've been planning on doing chieftain and deadeye. Currently have chieftain which gives 30% inc damge and 2% life regeneration. Nothing seems to be better. Witches elementalist gives 5% res pen but I'm not sure how much damage that equates to.

Edit: Just wanted to add for the people doing this build in 2.2. I've been using Elemental Focus over Slower projectiles, in the totem that shoots 5 projectiles, since it's a larger more multiplier. I'm not worried about elemental status aliments since I don't crit and for clear speed I rather stuff just die in one shot. In my Single target totem I'm still using Slower projectiles because I normally only use that totems for single targets that stay alive much longer like bosses. Because of this I don't mind procing ignite. (I have over 20% chance proc ignite from chieftain and the Templar passive)
Last edited by Eternalgameplayer on Mar 6, 2016, 3:51:24 PM
does the chieftain 30% inc dmg apply to totem dmg or only to u??
if the 30% bonus applies to totems that sounds like the way to go
"
does the chieftain 30% inc dmg apply to totem dmg or only to u??

It applies to you, which affects your totems. Just be aware it's only Increased (additive) damage and not a MORE multiplayer.

Edit: I just learned today that Siege Ballista has 100% chance to pierce which makes deadeye less appealing. :( I still think the +1 arrow and farshot is better than the Elementalist's penetration.
Last edited by Eternalgameplayer on Mar 7, 2016, 4:31:55 AM
Plz write what ascendancy you choose, and how it feels. I'm thinking about deadeye + chieftain combo for my ballista scion.
why not raider / chieftain? the onslaught seems to good to not take no? or raider/dead eye for drillneck bonus?

Also considering trying to make a ranger iron commander to try and get 5 ballista on phys crit.. we got so many options my heads a mess :3
can pierce chance be above 100%? if so deadeye + drillneck is definitely the way to go as you'll be well above 100% bonus damage
"
K1LLTH3N00B wrote:
can pierce chance be above 100%? if so deadeye + drillneck is definitely the way to go as you'll be well above 100% bonus damage

No 100% is the cap.
After little testing Siege Ballista on scion and ranger IMO ranger is much better. New ascendency points are insanely strong for ranger.
just got Raider ascendancy with Scion...not getting Frenzy charges from kills with totems nor am I getting the Onslaught buff with max charges. Sounds like a bug to me.

edit; none of the "when you kill" bonuses work for totems. REALLY ANNOYING
Last edited by K1LLTH3N00B on Mar 9, 2016, 1:21:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info