[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

I started with my own version of dual ballistas and came across this thread, this is very similar to my build and what I do but I do think changes a few things up at 93 is a good idea for maximizing dps...first off like someone above suggested, switching to splinters jewel allows you to creep your dps higher...you don't have as much spread on trash but dps where it counts on dangerous bosses goes way up...I lost also the single target 4L and created a Cast on damage taken immortal call with blink arrow.. and with a second 6L switched to additional curse boots, which allowed another dps jump....still 5300 health, 37% evasion, and roughly 60k dps each totem with vaal haste.

Just a different variation I guess, really fun build, 0 deaths past 75 and awesome clear speed.
ign:TedCruzMissle
So in this build, you attack with your character only to place the curse on mobs, and your ballista's do all of the dmg correct?
I would like to try this build, but i think ill wait for 2.2. Do you think this build will still be viable with the next patch?
IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
"
shaka1331 wrote:
So in this build, you attack with your character only to place the curse on mobs, and your ballista's do all of the dmg correct?

frenzy curses and boosts your damage with the charges, i get 10k extra dps from 4 frenzy charges
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 28, 2016, 3:07:34 PM
I was struggling with that build, but after swapping to physical it's 300% better.

Using that build modification, playing scion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3xx5cv/physical_siege_ballista_build_guide_easy_clear/
Last edited by Elua on Feb 29, 2016, 7:19:08 PM
It must just be a gear thing, I looked at the video and I clear about 2-3x faster than that guy was as elemental. I finished the league with 79k each totem with vaal haste, the damage can really scale up with gear, I imagine 100k dps each totem would be possible.

ign:TedCruzMissle
Last edited by atrocityx on Mar 1, 2016, 8:28:20 PM
Going to update for 2.2?
Hello mate. Will this work in 2.3?
using this build currently, want to get your opinion on ascendancy classes. Deadeye seems like an obvious choice (assuming the additional projectile works with siege ballista) but other than that i'm not sure. hope you update soon!
Same here i went acsendant way to pick raider for perma onslaught wich should boost speed a lot i think and will test dead eye if i can get a drillneck eventualy , guess th ebonus to pierce gonna stack dmg? reached lvl 40 atm and already using dual totem with ancestral bond and im just wrecking everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info