2.1.0c Hotfix

"
adampurvis wrote:
Nice meme!

Going to have to word this. Your patch is literally a meme right now.
Ghudda's too OP for GGG ;)

Little more seriously: I feel like just hitting blasphemy was necessary, and the others seem like "Fuck, again? Time to give ourselves some breathing room".

I wouldn't mind a gem quality revamp in general, since gem quality's either borderline pointless, or mandatory/too strong.

Bugger, my level 75 build is dead :(

Seriously though, what the hell is the difference between reducing monsters damage to 0 and having complete and utter damage immunity? Because you just removed the first one, and the second one is still as broken as ever.

It's not exactly like atziri's disfavour is common.
Today I was able to try this build but not to its full potential because I did not have access to dying breath; here is what I found:

Temporal chains was slowing by 59% before increases to curse effects. I had +50% curse effect.
Such an effect on enemies brought them to a crawl but did not stop them; I felt very powerful.

Now after the nerf temporal chains is at 29% slow.

I have so many questions to GGG as of this moment; but I feel that asking them is a waste of time...

I will ask one tho: Why was the quality mechanic utterly destroyed as apposed to reducing its intensity from 0.5% to 0.25%? In my eyes, Temporal chains is now useless.
Ghudda, whoever that is, is a fucking idiot.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
higarra wrote:
Today I was able to try this build but not to its full potential because I did not have access to dying breath; here is what I found:

Temporal chains was slowing by 59% before increases to curse effects. I had +50% curse effect.
Such an effect on enemies brought them to a crawl but did not stop them; I felt very powerful.

Now after the nerf temporal chains is at 29% slow.

I have so many questions to GGG as of this moment; but I feel that asking them is a waste of time...

I will ask one tho: Why was the quality mechanic utterly destroyed as apposed to reducing its intensity from 0.5% to 0.25%? In my eyes, Temporal chains is now useless.

hyperbole much?
GGG don't know how to balance the game without upsetting people. All they needed to do was set a hardcap on slow or diminishing returns ala stun threshold.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Isn't this just very shortsighted? In some years you add another synergy to this problem and go "whoops I did it again"?
Perception is reality.
I remember when they said they weren't gonna do any knee-jerk reactions with animate guardian when it came out (which is still pretty trashy due to perma death). These patch notes though are just delicious.
Last edited by Moose65 on Dec 15, 2015, 1:39:33 AM
Really, temp chains new quality is just cast speed... Really? I understand a lot is going on at the office, but is it really necessary to nerf it right now when the likely hood of someone having a Atziri's Disfavour, level 4 enhance, and 20/20 Temp chains is extremely unlikely. Couldn't that be put on the back burner for now until you figure out what a better suited quality it should have instead of cast speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info