2.1.0c Hotfix

Yes, nerf 100% of people over 1 very expensive build. SURELY there is a more effective way (nerf enhance?) since no one uses it anyway....like seriously, i just came up with a nerf to prevent this that doesnt affect 99% of population and I spent like 2 seconds thinking of a way.
ign: Vixien
Well that's a shame. Not for the cheese build but for quality on curses that's been apparently fine since god knows when.
Last edited by ladish on Dec 14, 2015, 11:39:12 PM
So, no fun allowed? One ghudda video showcasing a very expensive and boring to play build, and you screw over half the people using temp chains?

Should I not get excited about singularity either, since you'll probably just nerf that when it's released?
Last edited by thundermonkey on Dec 14, 2015, 11:51:57 PM
So, one bored snobistic player who puts a vid on utube showing a game case that wont apply to 99% of the playerbase makes you act such headless that you just nerf not just curse builds but more or less every players build? Seriously?

Im quite sure there are better ways than this hectic fix to handle this very very rare case, like others already mentioned..

Last edited by hcl on Dec 15, 2015, 12:27:43 AM
Out of nowhere some curses get a quality change because someone found a way under a magnitude of equations to break the game that way? Feels a bit too much of an overreaction since that player will still find a way to break something no matter what.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

wat da fuq
I expected this.
No fun allowed...

What about "wither" gem????
Soon nerf too?
Also lets nerf cast speed for curses nodes on the tree. Because for the Gods sake we now have
cast speed per quality on temporal chains. What the...
GGG do that again.

When people were farming spirits with reverse knock-backs (few ppl, very risky at HC 3M league, not possible (or hard to achieve) in other league) instead of nerfing that unique, they FLAT NERF entire spirit to this day.

When 1 person decide to make fun video, they nerf curses at spot. Without asking video's maker for info, or veteran player (not me of course) what to do.

GGG definition of balancing game!
ING: Leesaurk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info