2.1.0c Hotfix

This is an extremely stupid way to nerf curse.

If curse Aura is too powerful,
You should curse aura, not the curse itself.

Blasphemy should have only get 80% of the curse effects, this should give player a reason to cast curse instead of running aura.
Probably could've focused on Temporal Chain's "Expire 40% slower" effect instead of getting "cast speed" at the very least.
Sorry GGG these gem "adjustments" are just ridiculous!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Wow, what a bunch of crap for this to come after the league has been running a few days. RIP my currency spent on temp chains and blasphemy quality.

Temp chains and enfeeble needed quality changes but blasphemy and curse on hit are just overkill.

Can you at least bless us with a manifesto post explaining each change and where you see curses going forward? Where do you see the enhance support gem going forward?

Blasphemy sure as SHIT should not be 35% reservation anymore.
So this means you weren't aware that this was possible until now?

What the hell?
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Why not just have Temp Chains give diminishing returns, or a hard cap or something? This is just screwing over dedicated curse characters everywhere for something that only a small handful of especially rich people on Standard (and very smaller still on temp leagues) will have access to.
AS soon as I saw Ghudda's video, I KNEW this was coming. Not surprised at all.
The quality bonuses to curses is somewhat understandable since it is kind of an abuse case.

But what the hell is with getting rid of curse effectiveness? It's already hader to come by than rooster teeth, and super important in any build that relies on curses for damage and defense.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
get your head in the game jerry thats not the way to handle things
IGN: Cyberpunks
Last edited by oneohtrix on Dec 14, 2015, 11:01:52 PM
My favourite item is now garbage.

This is utter crap.

Find a better way to do fix this.

Think things through.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
Last edited by RickyDMMontoya on Dec 15, 2015, 12:08:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info