Additional Improvements to Content Update 2.1.0

Good job you guys! Don't overwork the devs, they need some time to play:)
gg ggg
*insert many kind words here*

great work as always, meni love.

btw., do we please get the Wolven King's Wolves as pet(s), because awesomeness overload?

kind regards,
Schiriki
Thanks GGG - Keep up the hard work.

You've had fun with this league, and it shows.

You should be proud. This league and the updates are amazing. Bravo!
GG keep up the great work!
Well done GGG.

To players:
Regarding the stone circle spawn rates, some areas have much higher chances of having stone circle (like "Mud flats" or "The climb"). So far didn't find a single stone circle in Solaris or Lunaris temple and I like that. And I do hope that it cant spawn in these temples. It would be ridiculous if we had an ancient stone circle erected in the middle of modern solaris/lunaris temple for example. It would break game immersion and wouldn't make much sense.

Edit:
To GGG:
Talisman is very nice league, but there one little drawback, it discourages party play :) I mean, stone circles are quite rare and in party it would be hard to decide who will get the opportunity to use stone circle. So far I chose not to play together with friend (we are playing separately). What if stone circle could be used once per player?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Dec 14, 2015, 6:06:46 AM
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Well done GGG.

To players:
Regarding the stone circle spawn rates, some areas have much higher chances of having stone circle (like "Mud flats" or "The climb"). So far didn't find a single stone circle in Solaris or Lunaris temple and I like that. And I do hope that it cant spawn in these temples. It would be ridiculous if we had an ancient stone circle erected in the middle of modern solaris/lunaris temple for example. It would break game immersion and wouldn't make much sense.

What's immersive about Path of Exile?
I think you're using the wrong word to simply describe something being out of place.

I don't disagree though, if it's set up that way, it's great, and should stay that way.
You don't get enough talisman drops to require a stone circle every other map you play anyway. Having a few set maps which can (or will) spawn circles is plenty enough.

Absolutely amazing job with the content update, GGG, and my thanks to the developers working through the weekend to bring us the much needed balance changes regarding certain monsters and their abilities.

Loving the new skills too. Keep up the great work!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Loving things so far, just wish there was a little more love towards mine/traps

Mostly in the way we get the mines out, you gotta run in, place your mine, run away then wait for sumin to come near then detonate, a skill like "place mine on hit" would be wonderful with a skill like flicker strike :D

Failing that a mine or trap that used the same skill as decoy totem then after a short timer blew up would be very fun (thinking an explosion like discharge would be nice >:D)

Edit: maybe a skill like "scatter mines" would be cool make you just throw out loadsa tiny mines in a random pattern idk
Last edited by LazyZunde on Dec 14, 2015, 6:21:08 AM
Great work GGG :o)
YES! Tier of talisman is soo oddly missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info