Additional Improvements to Content Update 2.1.0

"
SpykNyx wrote:
YES! Tier of talisman is soo oddly missing

+1 THIS!

It's stupid to have the wiki on the 2nd monitor to just check the tier. Just started the league and I guess after some time of playing you know which tier is assigned to which Talisman, but that should still be visible somehow, like with ALT or SHIT or whatever :-)
pretty cool to hear about tiers, knew you guys would do it. thanks GGG
Oblivious
The community has faith in your team and your game and you always deliver, I congratulate you GGG for creating not only a great game but also a great community !
Yeppers! Talisman sure is fun...
tested on lenovo/ sony and also mcBookPro virtual windows
and had several gfx issues :(

for all ATI CARD USERS:

- pls update your gfxCardDriver to the latest version.

- if you use windows 7 and have gfx issues like plane squares stop AERO win7 themes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Dec 14, 2015, 9:46:42 AM
Great work, this league is so much fun!
well, its a bit late now. but tiers were "white" necklace = T1, "black" necklace = T2 and "red" necklace was T3 (in case anyone wasn't sure, between now and patch). Anyways, this will help with a lot of confusion about tiers..nice one.
"
Guys79 wrote:
well, its a bit late now. but tiers were "white" necklace = T1, "black" necklace = T2 and "red" necklace was T3 (in case anyone wasn't sure, between now and patch). Anyways, this will help with a lot of confusion about tiers..nice one.

Tiers are also easily identifiable by the name, or the implicit, or the item art, and so on.

But apparently that's too complicated for people even though that's how everything else (apart from maps) works.
"
Thanks very much for your kind words and feedback about Talisman over the weekend! We're really pleased with this league also, and have a bunch of improvements lined up for the near future (such as increasing the spawn rate of Stone Circles and showing the Tier of Talismans when you hover over them).

Glad to see this added. In my opinion, it should have been there in the first place.

I can see right now that the requirement of five different types of talismans for circle summons is going to leave a LOT of unused talismans in people's inventory, if my own experience is any indication. Right now my drops are skewing very heavily toward magic talismans, with barely any rares and no uniques whatsoever. I suppose that's about right, but it will make experiencing more of the talisman content, and fulfilling talisman-related challenges, that much more difficult.

Having said that, my flaming bond totemier is enjoying the Ash-whatsit talisman just fine, thank you very much.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
morbo wrote:
Talisman is fun, despite not having that much content.

The only problem is the very low drop rate of rare talismans. At this pace upgrading to just one T4 rare (that can be pure junk) will take forever :(

This.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Dec 14, 2015, 10:20:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info