Additional Improvements to Content Update 2.1.0

When will they add an option to be alone in towns for an optional ultimate single player xp?
You can chance it back as an option if you wanna trade, bedides, you can join the chat and have sb in your hideout to perform the trade
Last edited by AlvarezBlanco on Dec 14, 2015, 10:27:54 AM
LEGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
PyknoR wrote:
Sooooo.... any idea when BV will be nerfed? It's so nice and op in early game, really fun :D
Anyway, good work GGG.

I wouldn't worry about it. Every build looks like a world-beater in Normal. I'd see how it holds up in maps (or Normal Malachai, for that matter) before worrying about something getting nerfed.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Glad to hear the spawn rate of the stone circles is going to go up. I have stacks of all the talisman I can't turn in yet. I saw about half a dozen in normal and maybe 3 since. Any idea why all the mobs have to start at tier 1? Do we really need to grind 125 of these just to get one chance at rigwald every single time?
Sounds like two great improvements.

Special thanks to the devs who worked over the weekend!
...and have a bunch of improvements lined up for the near future (such as increasing the spawn rate of Stone Circles and showing the Tier of Talismans when you hover over them).

very nice
thank you very much for contagion i love it also blade vortex seems op
"
AlvarezBlanco wrote:
When will they add an option to be alone in towns for an optional ultimate single player xp?
You can chance it back as an option if you wanna trade, bedides, you can join the chat and have sb in your hideout to perform the trade

I don´t really know what you mean there... you usually don´t get any XP in towns itself anyways, since quest rewards etc don´t come in the form of XP.... and as soon as you leave town, the instance generates for you alone anyways, as long as there´s nobody with you.
If you are making additional changes then please reconsider the severity of the Split arrow nerf 10 arrows reduced to 6 arrows at lvl 21 is too much.At the very least make it 7 arrows at lvl 21.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Enjoying the hell out of Talisman so far,keep up the good work! Haven't leveled far enough to see or use many of the new skill gems or nodes on the tree,but looking reealll good !
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info