Additional Improvements to Content Update 2.1.0

What I can say? I just love this league! Best I have ever played. And I have played all of them. Some more than others. Good job GGG!
Will there be a fix to Femur of the saints soon? I blew all my currency on this bad boy the first day. 6 socketing and using 150+ fuse to link, and it's unplayable.

I managed to get my hands on a different staff to use meanwhile, but it sure was a bummer when I figured out it was really bugged.
This is my favorite league so far, thank you GGG!
Clayshaper is best shaper
sweet
just wondering if one of these "improvements" will include Blade Vortex being able to be triggered by Cast o Critical Strike, as it is the only spell that is currently not able to do so
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Tier tooltips on talismans. Thx. :-) Much needed.
"Opinions are like a$$holes: Everyone's got one!" - Clint Eastwood in "Heartbreak Ridge"
next patch better have my STAR WARS THEMED MTX, thanks that is all
"
We're really pleased with this league also, and have a bunch of improvements lined up for the near future (such as increasing the spawn rate of Stone Circles and showing the Tier of Talismans when you hover over them).

Those are quality of life changes the community will thank you for. Keep the great work!

"
just wondering if one of these "improvements" will include Blade Vortex being able to be triggered by Cast o Critical Strike, as it is the only spell that is currently not able to do so

I can confirm Blade Vortex works fine with Cast On Critical, I don't know what's your issue related with.
Last edited by Harmona on Dec 14, 2015, 8:45:57 PM
Thanks GGG!!! Best league ever! Also thanks a ton for the portal at the end of currupted zones! Cant wait to see what GGG has in the future for us!
I like the fast hotfixes but i am also pretty frustrated about leo/pvp right now.
If you have a sarn arena quest but his hideout and him in hideout ur pvp only char cant do the quest but u have to do it with your mf char... On top of that if u dismiss him to town to try and fix that he loses all reputation but your pvp char still spawns in your hideout.
When you re-do your character (delete and recreate) you lose your pvp ranking and spawn in your hideout too.

On top of that if you level him to 3 with your pvp only character he does not count for the challenge.
Never in a rush - always in a mess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info