Additional Improvements to Content Update 2.1.0

Really enjoying the HC Talisman League, well done GGG!
#NeverGoing90
great stuff,
Keep up the stellar work guys!
(standard) ign: LowSpark
Best)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
I still believe, that Talismans will became a part of set =D PLZ GGG, think again over it! =)
awesome as always! Rock on GGG :)
now christmas needs to hurry the F up, so I can get the new supporter pack!
Really enjoy this league. Do you guys think it would be cool to have more caster related armours to buy? :)
Last edited by Gore on Dec 14, 2015, 2:49:39 AM
Great work as always. Loving the league so far.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
Nice job, Love it :)

Could you add the option to CTRL+Left click the talismans when at a stone circle? Manually placing each single one of them is a bit cumbersome.
IGN: BurnyMcBurn
increasing the spawn rate of Stone Circles and showing the Tier of Talismans when you hover over them

HYPEEE
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Talisman is fun, despite not having that much content. Havent fought Rigwald yet, cause I'm going slow and collecting "a pool" of talismans before upgrading them. Those T3 new bosses are yummy and exciting to find out :)

The only problem is the very low drop rate of rare talismans. At this pace upgrading to just one T4 rare (that can be pure junk) will take forever :(

Anyway, GG GGG

(the only downvote you get for nerfing +3 magic pack on boxes, and being all hush hush about it. Another needless nerf to mapping :/)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info