[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
deadamaranth wrote:
Respeced, bought Voidheart. Ok, my Assassin is definitely doing more damage than Trickster, especially when I dropped Deadly Infusion for Noxious Strike (still haven't done Uber, I'll come back to DI passive).

...But I may not be skilled enough to play it.

I think I've died seven times tonight. Three times in lvl 75/76 Zana map w/Beyond roll (I didn't even notice it, just checked for reflect). Couple times in maps and once in Merciless lab not paying attention to Big Trap Knife + Bleed.

ES now @ 7.5K, so it didn't drop as far as I thought, but I really need it closer to 10k. Strongly considering dropping Facebreakers. Heck, I already do 5-600% Crit Multi as it is!

I'm not getting a chest upgrade anytime soon (~735 ES, 5L). I think glove swap is my easiest bet. That... or dropping the left hand/upper branch of Adder's Touch and another three passives from ... somewhere (where though?) so I can go get the road to Unnatural Calm.

On good news though, I did one Merci Lab run tonight, and on the very first time I got the 65% Avoid Stun Chance enchant! :) :) And later I got a Belly of the Beast I may pass to my Champion. So not total loss!

I tried not using Power Charge on Crit but you're right, the ascendancy passive was not reliable enough. I put it right back on my Shield Charge after experimenting with swapping in Ice Bite for Frenzy charges (which works well enough, actually!). Now I have BR, which... I hate on a non-regen char. So I guess I have to ignore Frenzy charges or figure something better out!

holy shit ice bit with shield charge is a boss idea. I hate BR too but the leech and attack speed is awesome. It's really the frenzy charges we want though so I'm going to try this tonight. I don't really die with my flask setup atm. I've removed a counterattack gem, though I now use a freeze flask perm while mapping. We can use another flask setup in boss fights if need be but even on a 4 link, this build does enough dps top drop t16. Me on a 4 link is kind of the same dps as a bino's on a 6 link so it's a much fairer comparison for the average player to dwell on.

GJ on enchant
drop facebreakers for rare
You need moar ES. Investing in a chest is the second most important thing. This is why I settle with barely excellent gloves. You can get 300+ on gloves though if they have accuracy, phys damage, any open suffix and 180+ es, it's as good a swap with facebreakers as we're going to get.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Are Death's Door Crusader Boots worth 150 chaos.It will let me use a witchfire brew instead of a bleeding flask.
"
boonobosMike wrote:
Are Death's Door Crusader Boots worth 150 chaos.It will let me use a witchfire brew instead of a bleeding flask.

Hey mate

Death's Door Boots are amazing. I would consider them the third best boots for this build

1 - Skyforth
2 - Good rare: move speed, high es, high res.
3 - Death's door: move speed, bleed immune, extra Endurance charge, up to 15% to all res, low es and some amor. One of the best stats it has is 40+ strength. We need so much strength so this is a huge bonus.

With these boots we only need to use a freeze flask and maybe a shock flask if we want to use a vinktzr's
Last edited by hmcg020 on Feb 9, 2017, 3:58:07 AM
Hello guys i have problem with maps tier 10+ Someone can give me any advice what i should to change.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Banano89/characters

Last edited by Banano89 on Feb 9, 2017, 4:38:30 PM
"
Banano89 wrote:
Hello guys i have problem with maps tier 10+ Someone can give me any advice what i should to change.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Banano89/characters

Hey mate

Your account is set to private.
Now it should work
"
Banano89 wrote:
Now it should work

Hey mate

Ok so a few things need to change.

Amulet - The leech is good, though if we get an Onyx amulet, we shouldn't need an additional Strength suffix. We want leech, phys damage and Multi.
Ring - That ring needs to change dude it's garbage D:
Gloves - As GGG absolutely destroyed face breakers, we should change them to either maligaro's, Shadows and dust or rare's with Accuracy.
Shield - This is a huge chunk of defence that's missing.
Swap out inc are for increased crit chance.

%Spell damage is good, though it's nothing compared to flat physical damage. You have some good items, though the ones above need to change.

Once you've made the changes, try to go assassin. You will do much more dps.
I've been playing for a while and followed some Bf guides but i can't even scratch the dps some of those builds get.I've seen bf tooltips of 100k+ which for me seems insane.My max ,fully flasked with conc is around 25k.The difference is astronomical.I get one shoted by guardians and my dps is pitiful.

I've tried the double curse aura(Mark and Vuln) with Heretic's but the dps is even lower.At least i can tank a bit more but it feels even worse.

This is my link to my build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boonobosMike/characters

I must do something horribly wrong but i can't spot it at all.Some insights and tips are greatly appreciated.
Last edited by boonobosMike on Feb 9, 2017, 10:35:44 PM
"
boonobosMike wrote:
I've been playing for a while and followed some Bf guides but i can't even scratch the dps some of those builds get.I've seen bf tooltips of 100k+ which for me seems insane.My max ,fully flasked with conc is around 25k.The difference is astronomical.I get one shoted by guardians and my dps is pitiful.

I've tried the double curse aura(Mark and Vuln) with Heretic's but the dps is even lower.At least i can tank a bit more but it feels even worse.

This is my link to my build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boonobosMike/characters

I must do something horribly wrong but i can't spot it at all.Some insights and tips are greatly appreciated.

Hey dude

Looking to the stars can be overwhelming.

Let's have a look. Firstly, the eaiest way to get better is to level up. I am not finished yet as it's 97 I can get 5 power charges. I would compromise now, though i cbf. You have 3 jewel slots and an additional power charge yet to get. There's 40% more dps easily.

You will get 50%+ more additional dps once you get a 6 link with an additional melee support them.

You're not running a decent immortal call setup. CWDT, Vortex, isn't as good as having vaal haste, or vaal discipline linked with inc duration in a 4 link with Immortal call.

I see why you're running warlord's mark though you need leech from additional sources too. This can come from jewels and mainly from an amulet. You can get 2% leech from 2 jewels and 1 amulet. This is the same as warlord's without the mana reservation.

Swap those boots for some death's door boots. This will free up a flask slot and allow you to get a witchfire brew, or a rumi's etc.

You have no way to consistently generate power charges, (or endurance charges without WM). Get shield charge slotted in with PCOC or EC on Melee stun, faster attacks in a 4 link and you will be either more ruthless or more tanky. Your whirling blades will be slower due to a lack of att speed suffix on a Bino's. SHield charge also benefits from movement speed so using quicksilver or onslaught flasks boosts it further.

I can see you doubling your clearspeed with the above changes.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah sometimes it's really hard to get the proper socket links and had to change a bit.This game can be a real hassle to optimize properly but i guess this is one of the reasons it's fun in the first place.If you manage to make everything click it feels rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info