[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

lots of people out there give away free 1c uniques.

All the best.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
New T14 video up
TRICKSTER!!!

This is such a welcome addition to my build as it's going to give me that much wanted ES boost that I would only get from better gear, or at least 4 more levels.

250+ flat ES should put me slightly above 9kES. This would also result in me getting mana-free whirling blades and up to 40% increased attack speed from the buffs.

This is an awesome DPS though more importantly Defensive boost.

So exciting!

Updated with new Screen shots, gear and most importantly, micro-transactions =)
Updated today
How will this build do as a league starter? Does damage/def scale somewhat ok for self found until lvl 70's?

Ive always wanted to make a Reave build as well as a CI build. Might as well do them both at the same time.
Last edited by Knuk on Mar 1, 2016, 8:52:05 PM
Hey mate

Thanks for your question. With this build, it's more of a late-game, high-budget build, however...

There would absolutely be lower budget variants, and if you're purely looking to get to level 70ish, then it's absolutely do-able.

Life-variants are always much more realistic when you're starting off with no currency, however you can easily destroy all content until merciless with a Mighflay, crest of perandus, wyrm's molt.

Always buy whatever levelling uniques you can early on as they make you get through content much quicker. The consequential benefit of this is that you're always in higher level areas and you're clearing them quicker; resulting in much high loot chance/frequency due to clear speed.

I wouldn't even go CI until level 70 ish anyway, though I've included several levelling passive trees.

My recommendation? Go hybrid, or if you're planning to go late-game, go Life. CI/low-life gets very expensive and there's very little wiggle room when it comes to item variation. I absolutely love it, though I clearly understand there's plenty of cons that come with the pros.

I hope this helps mate

Cheers - Hugh
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey mate

Thanks for your question. With this build, it's more of a late-game, high-budget build, however...

There would absolutely be lower budget variants, and if you're purely looking to get to level 70ish, then it's absolutely do-able.

Life-variants are always much more realistic when you're starting off with no currency, however you can easily destroy all content until merciless with a Mighflay, crest of perandus, wyrm's molt.

Always buy whatever levelling uniques you can early on as they make you get through content much quicker. The consequential benefit of this is that you're always in higher level areas and you're clearing them quicker; resulting in much high loot chance/frequency due to clear speed.

I wouldn't even go CI until level 70 ish anyway, though I've included several levelling passive trees.

My recommendation? Go hybrid, or if you're planning to go late-game, go Life. CI/low-life gets very expensive and there's very little wiggle room when it comes to item variation. I absolutely love it, though I clearly understand there's plenty of cons that come with the pros.

I hope this helps mate

Cheers - Hugh

I mean self found to lvl 70's and then start to purchase better gear sometime after that as you keep lvling. Basically just want to know if you can start out with this buil din a new league and work your way to high 90's-100 or do you need to start this build when you have some currency already built up.
Which gloves can I get for now because I dont have enough money for Atziri's Acuity ? Any ideas? :c
"
orson150 wrote:
Which gloves can I get for now because I dont have enough money for Atziri's Acuity ? Any ideas? :c

I imagine Maligaro's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info