[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

I use Charisma and x2 Mana reservation nodes from talent tree + x2 3lvlEnlighten gems (one enlighten is connected to warlods+blasphemy+hatered, the other one is connected to discipline). This leave me with 60 mana that i can use. You can look at my character here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/obsyd7/characters
This is my first league and my first CI character, so far its ok (in comparison to earthquake that i have been playing as league starter build) but sometimes i feel like im a little too squishy and i have already died 160 times (mainly to perma freezes or perma stuns from normal mobs, some bleeds killed me too, since then im using flasks for freezes and bleeds, but sometimes its not enough and i die after the flask duration ends :D) but overall im pleased, today i have killed my first minotaur and im trying to farm core for pheonix map. The only thing that really bothers me is reave's mechanic with those stacks that have to be maintained is order to have decend clear speed since most maps just dont allow me to keep the buff up. There are maps like gorge or promennade where u just run in one direction and clearing those feels good, but there are also maps that just give me cancer as i use my vaal reave and hope to find next pack within buff duration and they are just never there ;p (like torture chambers or underground sea). The worst part is that my gear is ok and i know that with other builds i would have much better and easier clear speed (with the same or even less currency) so i will really think twice next league wheather i want another reave character or not ;p (the skill has something to it that i just want to play it, dont know what that is, especially since the main mechanic is so bad ;p). Anyway, thanks for the build, u did a really good job there :) and congratz on the insane gear ;p
Last edited by Obsyd7 on Oct 22, 2016, 3:52:13 PM
"
Aosu wrote:
Hi man,

I did the same build than you but i have a problem.
I can't use discipline when i use hatred and warlord's-blasmphemy.
i don't enought mana, how do you do to have enought mana reserv to use discipline, hatred and warlord's in same time??

Hey dude

This website below should explain it:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#u=cm==/qVlpb.6/tNrp.e

+1 gloves gives us a level 5 enlighten to use with blasphemy and hatred.
Skyforth reduces all reservations by 6%
the extra lvl4 Enlighten is required for discipline
4% reduced mana node seen in the passive tree reduces all mana reservations by 4%.
I also have 1026 mana which increases the total remaining mana.

You could use a conqueror's efficiency jewel to get an extra 2% total reduction though you will need the above to ensure you can run the 3 auras.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Aosu wrote:
Hi man,

I did the same build than you but i have a problem.
I can't use discipline when i use hatred and warlord's-blasmphemy.
i don't enought mana, how do you do to have enought mana reserv to use discipline, hatred and warlord's in same time??

Hey dude

This website below should explain it:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#u=cm==/qVlpb.6/tNrp.e

+1 gloves gives us a level 5 enlighten to use with blasphemy and hatred.
Skyforth reduces all reservations by 6%
the extra lvl4 Enlighten is required for discipline
4% reduced mana node seen in the passive tree reduces all mana reservations by 4%.
I also have 1026 mana which increases the total remaining mana.

You could use a conqueror's efficiency jewel to get an extra 2% total reduction though you will need the above to ensure you can run the 3 auras.

This is the uber expensive option that most people will never afford ;p Charisma + x2 Mana Reservation form talent tree + 3lvl Enlighten x2 (~80c maybe?) and you are good to go :)
Uber expensive option is like +60 exlated orbs ;p
Last edited by Obsyd7 on Oct 23, 2016, 5:05:47 AM

"
Obsyd7 wrote:
This is the uber expensive option that most people will never afford ;p Charisma + x2 Mana Reservation form talent tree + 3lvl Enlighten x2 (~80c maybe?) and you are good to go :)
Uber expensive option is like +60 exlated orbs ;p

You're correct! The items involved in being able to use only a single passive and having 80+ mana left over costs at least 71 ex.

Your method that leaves a little over 70 mana costs around 2 ex, though requires 4 passives. Much cheaper!
Last edited by hmcg020 on Oct 23, 2016, 6:19:12 AM
Added a 1:20 t13 gorge run using flicker strike
Another quick question, I can't seem to find how you're generating frenzy charges?
"
Onodera1 wrote:
Another quick question, I can't seem to find how you're generating frenzy charges?

Trickster Ascendency http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Swift_Killer + http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doedre%27s_Elixir (although the flask is used mainly for power charges if you dont have stupidly OP and expensive Skyforth ;p)
Last edited by Obsyd7 on Oct 25, 2016, 3:23:26 PM
Is this build viable for hardcore at all? Your tree is quite...greedy with the damage, which is awesome!...but I'd be pretty worried rolling this in EHC. Anyone tried it? What changes did you come up with for success? :-)
"
Is this build viable for hardcore at all? Your tree is quite...greedy with the damage, which is awesome!...but I'd be pretty worried rolling this in EHC. Anyone tried it? What changes did you come up with for success? :-)

Hey mate

In order for this build to be HC viable, we would need to completely re-shape it.
- I would drop abyssus and use a CoE or a Rat's nest. Maybe even a Heretic's Veil could be awesome for obvious reasons. This would immediately give us 40% more res to all phys damage.
- I would probably sub out Maligaro's for high-es gloves that have attack speed and phys damage.
- We want to keep skyforth

I can see this build reaching 15k es quite comfortably, though It would drop to about 300k dps. As it stands now, I only die to reflect and insane 1 hits like shaper slam for example. We could definitely get super-tank and still deal moderate damage for HC.

Essence is amazing because you can basically use 1 essence and get at least 1-3 good guaranteed mods.

For standard, clear-speed is king and the only time im worried is when I can't generate endurance charges. For hardcore, stressed-out kiting is required unless you dip heavily in favor of defense over offense. Unless you're going BV =)
What was your setup in the flicker striker map clear video? I tried to make it work but im short on frenzy charges quite often (at least on +t13/14 maps).

Also, would you say this character is shaper-ready? Character's name - PotatoeReave:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Obsyd7/characters

I have already killed 3 of 4 guardians, still missing phoenix (dont have currency to buy the map so far ;d)

Since this is my first league i still have problems with measuring how much my character can or cant do ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info