[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

I've been following the guide, works really well. had to swap out abyssus because i CI'd too early (5.7k es) so i'm working on building my ES up currently and i need to get Discipline going. Currently I'm running the same setup you are for gems and links, the one thing I am missing is the +1 gloves. I have 2x lv 4 Enlighten though. When i cast Wardlord mark, hatred and Disc i end up with 0 mana. Do i need the +1 gloves to make it work? Thanks.
"
BlaqDan wrote:
I've been following the guide, works really well. had to swap out abyssus because i CI'd too early (5.7k es) so i'm working on building my ES up currently and i need to get Discipline going. Currently I'm running the same setup you are for gems and links, the one thing I am missing is the +1 gloves. I have 2x lv 4 Enlighten though. When i cast Wardlord mark, hatred and Disc i end up with 0 mana. Do i need the +1 gloves to make it work? Thanks.

Hey mate!

Firstly, thanks for using my guide! It's a huge compliment that someone finds it worth building.

Abyssus isn't required until we want to start running t16 maps. So you've done the right thing by taking it out. I would recommend using a Good ES helm with stun avoidance, if you don't have sky forth. Or Rat's nest is always a good choice if you don't need any resistances.

For the mana concerns, the only way I can run these 3 auras - WM, Hatred, Discipline - is with 1 4% mana passive, 2 level 4 enlightens, one of which gets boosted to level 5 with +1 gloves.

One other thing to consider is that even if we reduce the % with enlighten gems and passives, our base mana pool needs to be high enough for us to sustain attacks in-between leeching. we get +6 mana per level (i could be mistaken) so at lower levels, we may need +1 boots and +1 gloves. We could also stack mana/int on gear to get more mana.

I personally use jewels for whatever I cannot get from gear
- Crit chance
- Leech
- extra resistances
- Maximum mana, etc.

So in short, you need +1 gloves, and you need more mana or another +1 item. a +1 helm probably wouldn't be too expensive though +1 sky forth will cost in the hundreds of ex.

You can get +1 gloves for around 1 - 2 ex easily.

Cheers!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Thanks for the reply. I'll give that a go thanks!
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for the guide. I've been having a blast playing it so far. As a new player though I have a hard time deciding which gear to upgrade. Right now I have a low budget but i've been running T5 maps consistently, too hopefully accumulate some currency. My tooltip dps is showing 23k with Hatred up and my Golem. I have 6.3k Energy shield at the moment. I'm looking to get some more damage, can anyone suggest some upgrades for me. I know I need an Abyssus and a 6l still. But will those really boost my dps close to what the OP's tooltips show?

"
V0LUM3 wrote:
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for the guide. I've been having a blast playing it so far. As a new player though I have a hard time deciding which gear to upgrade. Right now I have a low budget but i've been running T5 maps consistently, too hopefully accumulate some currency. My tooltip dps is showing 23k with Hatred up and my Golem. I have 6.3k Energy shield at the moment. I'm looking to get some more damage, can anyone suggest some upgrades for me. I know I need an Abyssus and a 6l still. But will those really boost my dps close to what the OP's tooltips show?

Hey mate

I would start off by getting a Bino's and seeing if that provides more dps. 9.66-9.9% crit goes a very long way in terms of how often we crit. Even 1% different in base crit is huge.

I would stay away from Abyssus for now. Doryani's belts are awesome due to strength, res and phys damage + a little bit of leech. The rings and amulet are a great place to go from there. Phys damage, crit and crit multi on an amulet provides amazing DPS.

If you add an abyssus though, your dps will more than double if it's a good one.
Thanks bud.

I actually switched from Bino's to this dagger. Hope I didn't get ripped off to bad as I spent over an ex on this dagger.. Again pretty new to the game. Thought this dagger would be really good compared to bino's but only provides and extra 2k dps over it.
that dagger worth 20c bruh. maybe less
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
V0LUM3 wrote:
Thanks bud.

I actually switched from Bino's to this dagger. Hope I didn't get ripped off to bad as I spent over an ex on this dagger.. Again pretty new to the game. Thought this dagger would be really good compared to bino's but only provides and extra 2k dps over it.

Hey mate

You need to yolo ex it and hope for crit.! Right now it's 301pDPS, 351 total dps.

Thats much more than Bino's however Bino's has MUCH better crit, has multi, has massive regen benefits - if you use Zealot's oath OMG it's amazing. The poison spread combined with Herald of Ash is also unbelievable while clearing maps nd levelling.

I always wanted to try Bino's with stone golem, rejuvenation totem and Zealot's oath. This would provide huge and constant ES regen!

Cheers
Last edited by hmcg020 on Oct 11, 2016, 1:45:31 AM
Hello bro i'm follow your build and i like it ^^

These my items ;

Thank you for ring's,amulet and belt ^^

Good Luck Guys
Last edited by WeissUthXare on Oct 11, 2016, 9:20:52 AM
"
WeissUthXare wrote:
Hello bro i'm follow your build and i like it ^^

These my items ;

Thank you for ring's,amulet and belt ^^

Good Luck Guys

Hey mate

Thanks again for following the build! You have really good dps and defense for being so new and low level!

You're welcome for the items too! I hope they help
Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info