[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
Pevityli wrote:
I would like to see the item you are selling! c:

hey mate

Message me in-game.

IGN: Priky

I don't want to turn a build thread into a shop.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
So I tried uber last night for the very first time.

I died once at the trio and then 5 times with Atziri.

My flask management needs to change drastically and I may take out a counterattack gem to replace with Vaal Discipline.

I kept getting frozen or bleeding hardout :S

So basically I noobed out lol.

I know I can definitely beat her next time, but I thought I'd share what happened!

Now to spend another 3.5 ex just to fight her again...

These are the flasks I will probably use in my next fight

Cheers!
When are you online?

Everytime I log on you are not there.
Solved my original question.

My new question is in regards to precise interception. Do you think it's better to take the 7-node route through ballistic mastery and finesse, or the 8-node route through weapon artistry if I'm still lacking a bit of damage?
Last edited by Urbnopr8r on May 11, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
Hey everyone

I have been away for a couple of months working and trying to be a grown-up. I missed PoE too much so I thought I'd return to my good old Reaver.

I've made a few changes in the name of clear speed and I have to say, there's a fair amount that's changed.

I'm at 1,073,000 dps maxed out, with 10,639 ES!

Changes
- No Blasphemy>Warlod's
- No aura nodes whatsoever
- I've dropped Atziri gauntlets for Maligaro's
- I've changed a few nodes in the tree like heart of oak for example due to having skyforth
- I got a level 4 enhance leaving me with 107 spare mana.

Pros
- Over 1 million peak dps
- 10639ES
- More crit chance and multiplier
- faster attack speed
- More accuracy
- still at capped resistances lightning being 76%
- 4 free gem slots
- I can now use vaal reave again due to not having to worry about the range of blasphemy
- Using vaal's pact I ensure all hits leech, not just 95% of them

Cons
- 10% loss in armor from 21% to 11%
- No automatic source of Endurance charges
- No automatic source of 2% leech
- I will have to self-cast curses
- I can't think of anything else from initial inspection.

Overall I think this will result in much more effective clear-speed for everyday mapping. My only concern will be what happens when i face core and uber with this new set-up. 2% leech goes a long way! You don't get endurance charges easily when fighting thems o that should be the only concern.

Cheers
When is the 2,3 build? and why no vaal pact?
"
maurisho wrote:
When is the 2,3 build? and why no vaal pact?

Hey

Yeah I am using vaal's pact now and the build will be updated after the patch. It's worth the time investment then.

Cheers
Build updated with new gear, screen shots and 1 new video shot just before getting final ascendancy points.
Hi,

I am a returning player and have note played for a few months. I would like to try out this build as I am using a reave build before as well. Would you mind looking at my character Eushwa as I desperately needed tips on what may be outdated especially gear and gems. I am planning on following your build as my skill tree has been reset and I have not allocated anything yet.

Thanks.
"
eushwa wrote:
Hi,

I am a returning player and have note played for a few months. I would like to try out this build as I am using a reave build before as well. Would you mind looking at my character Eushwa as I desperately needed tips on what may be outdated especially gear and gems. I am planning on following your build as my skill tree has been reset and I have not allocated anything yet.

Thanks.

Hey mate

It looks as though your profile is set to private as I cannot see your character tab. You can change this =)

As I used Bino's for 2 years and have slowly accumulated wealth, I want to go back to those early days and make a low-budget version of this build. I'll be updating it today though I need to go back and find all of those items again, so I need a day or two.

Thanks for considering my build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info