[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hey

I haven't been on much lately so there's been no updates.

I need to record some t15 map gameplay as I mostly have boss fights so far :S

This weekend when I have some free time I'll roll some t15 maps and upload the game-play.

Nothing worse than a stale thread that doesn't get updates!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hi

With
I have 50-60k dps.

When i use
I jump to 100k DPS

This
Is my current 5L.

Is there anything i could use to increase my dps even more?
.just got this felow here...i thinck that was verry cheap...around 22 ex..[
]
Last edited by ramler on Apr 17, 2016, 8:37:16 AM
hey !!,, hmcg020 1 Q mate , what would u use for single target as far as ubers are concerned...u do have al sorts of vids up but i see no UBER vids on this !! my tree
must specify that i dont use herald of ash , dont like does many skill tree points waested in the far side of the left tree , just so i can have that mana reduce ..fk it !
What re ur toughts on static strike or viper strike for single target ?

NVM tested them both ..both are nice on single target, just had 2 UBER run;s on Viper strike and must say that it works wonderfull , had an axe drop and a mask !!
Last edited by ramler on Apr 17, 2016, 2:42:53 PM
"
Pevityli wrote:
Hi

With
I have 50-60k dps.

When i use
I jump to 100k DPS

This
Is my current 5L.

Is there anything i could use to increase my dps even more?

hey mate

I would swap your dagger for Bino's as it has higher crit chance and probably more total DPS. The spell damage would be cool if you could run Crown of eyes, but I don't think you would get enough dps just yet.

This would allow you to swap out increased crit for faster attacks too, giving some dps.

The it's about getting the right jewel and accessories.

Post other stuff you're using

CHeers
"
ramler wrote:
.just got this felow here...i thinck that was verry cheap...around 22 ex..[
]

Nice shield mate!

I'm currently rolling some armor and a shield to move on from Archons as it's armor doesn't outweigh the ES potential of a titanium shield. I would need minimum of T2 resists to conpensate

Over 440 es on an archons is awesome
"
ramler wrote:
hey !!,, hmcg020 1 Q mate , what would u use for single target as far as ubers are concerned...u do have al sorts of vids up but i see no UBER vids on this !! my tree
must specify that i dont use herald of ash , dont like does many skill tree points waested in the far side of the left tree , just so i can have that mana reduce ..fk it !
What re ur toughts on static strike or viper strike for single target ?

NVM tested them both ..both are nice on single target, just had 2 UBER run;s on Viper strike and must say that it works wonderfull , had an axe drop and a mask !!

Hey mate

Viper strike has insane single target potential, though I feel I do more with Reave+Conc effect.

Uber is 4 ex nowadays and I'm not rich. This build immediateloy eats up every single bit of currency and rolling new items is costing a chunk too!

My goal is to have a selection of videos from low-level to uber, not just core and t14 bosses.

lucky about those drops... holy shit. I would like to save up 30 ex and hopefully buy 10 run at it. I saw 10 for 27 ex a while back. Hopefully I get at least 1 pair of golves!
So there is all my gear :

Jewel :
"
Pevityli wrote:
So there is all my gear :

Jewel :

HEY BUD!

You have so many opportunities!

Every single item has a better roll, or better alternative. Take this as good news as this means you can invest in any part of your gear and get an improvement.

I would start with your Chest. A 6 link will provide the greatest boost to both DPS and Defence.

There's plenty of 6 link vaal regalia chests floating about. I would invest in finding an ilvl 84 or 100.

What I did to get my roll was chaos it over and over. You will easily get something with 600 -700+.

The you need at least 4 off-colours - BBGGRR Inc Crit Multi>Inc AOE/Conc Effect>Reave>Faster attacks>Melee on full>Inc Melee.

You have so much improving to look forward to!

I have many items i can sell at 50% off the market price for you
I would like to see the item you are selling! c:

The 5L chest and the shield cost me 15c each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info