Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
Milani wrote:
i dont know about those challenges, i actually am a little pissy about them. some of them you cant work towards and theyre purely based on rng. i can see lvl 80 rigwald being a challenge, even tho horribly difficult as i assume und all those bosskills that arent super ezpz, but why

- using a vaal orb on a carto (this is rng based, no question, most likely will get it done but considering how rare those are.. idk if thats right..)
- unique strongbox to open? guys ive seen ONE since theyre in the game and i am by far not playing casual time wise.. that one makes me truly sad :(
- identify these treasures: you guys know that 90% of people are happy if they get their hands on just one of those? how are we supposed to ID em ALL ?.... specially void battery lol. that thing is so rare, i dont even know anyone who has one.

idk how i feel about this.....

I'm definitely with you on these.

As for the uniques challenge: you "only" have to identify four of them. So much better, right?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Good mix of easily and difficult challenges. But definitely feels harder than past 8/8 challenges overall!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Challenges are overkill ,some of them are cool and hard but other are too much ,incoming WTB challenges another currency sink
"
I_BEARS_I wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Good news! After some discussion with the team, we've swapped the Helmet and Body Armour. You will now receive the Body Armour after completing 21 challenges, and the Helmet after completing 28.

I'd say for that I'll buy the top tier supporter pack but oops oh well I already have it :)

you can buy one for me too then xDD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I managed 8/8 in the past two leagues and these are giving me a sense of dread. That's probably a good thing but... Damn, Gina.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

what's the difference between being poisoned by poison support gem and by passive nod???

In the case of causing poison by passive nod,
also 10% of chaos and physiacal dmg will be DOT for 2s???
What do you think? :D

Last edited by Blejder667 on Dec 10, 2015, 1:03:48 AM
Super nice!
i'm a pretty experienced player and some of these look hard af

in other words, great job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info