Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Holy crap that was fast, Chris!

Aaaand I think I'm going to upgrade my supporter pack now like I was considering doing.
"
Demental wrote:
Hi Bex. I couldn't find this answer anywhere, but would you happen to know if Shockwave Totem will be supported by the Poison support gem?

Yep, it should be!
...ok, you guys are fast. Still a little peeved at how many of these challenges are unreasonable even for players like me who can easily get to mid-80s levels and mid-70s maps, but I wasn't expecting to be able to get all four pieces of the armor anyway, and now I'll be able to get enough of the set to use and enjoy just by working hard, as opposed to grinding until the game isn't fun anymore and STILL not being able to afford to buy all the uniques and boss kills I need.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Last edited by Cidira on Dec 10, 2015, 12:48:00 AM
i dont know about those challenges, i actually am a little pissy about them. some of them you cant work towards and theyre purely based on rng. i can see lvl 80 rigwald being a challenge, even tho horribly difficult as i assume und all those bosskills that arent super ezpz, but why

- using a vaal orb on a carto (this is rng based, no question, most likely will get it done but considering how rare those are.. idk if thats right..)
- unique strongbox to open? guys ive seen ONE since theyre in the game and i am by far not playing casual time wise.. that one makes me truly sad :(
- identify these treasures: you guys know that 90% of people are happy if they get their hands on just one of those? how are we supposed to ID em ALL ?.... specially void battery lol. that thing is so rare, i dont even know anyone who has one.

idk how i feel about this.....
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thanks for swapping the armor and helm.

Now can yo make it so that all them GG items you need to ID can be farmed via cards and when you turn them in the items are unid? This is forcing players to trade for and/or find these items which is a pretty tall order. It would help if you can at least have the cards to fall on somehow...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 10, 2015, 12:45:10 AM
I'm thinking these map-based challenges are a tall order considering just how poor map drops and carto box spawn rates are.

Edited to add:
Of course, this also applies to the corrupted carto box challenge, as someone above mentioned.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Dec 10, 2015, 12:47:09 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Demental wrote:
Hi Bex. I couldn't find this answer anywhere, but would you happen to know if Shockwave Totem will be supported by the Poison support gem?

Yep, it should be!

You are awesome :)
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
OMG yes

challenges are sick and going to be very very difficult to get 32/32

But I also said that about getting 8/8 in last 2 leagues yet i managed that :P
So buckle up fellas its gonna be a hell of a ride.

Cant wait till Saturday

Just curious does anyone know how to recover their totems from SC / HC so that they can be displayed in temp leagues, as mine are stuck in HC permenant realm and cant be moved. they just go into the hideout tab when i delete them?

Good luck everyone and roll on Saturday
Twinned T15 map?

RIP HC challenge chasers...
"
Chris wrote:
Good news! After some discussion with the team, we've swapped the Helmet and Body Armour. You will now receive the Body Armour after completing 21 challenges, and the Helmet after completing 28.

This, This is why POE is such a sick game, developers who listen to their players you guys f&%$ing rock.
Not that it matters to me because I'm after the totem and need all 32 but noticed alot of players grumbling about armour pieces and you guys listen, Huge thumbs up.

I'd say for that I'll buy the top tier supporter pack but oops oh well I already have it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info