Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

so I will be keeping the talismans handy, encounter antalie napora, drop it, she picks it up...
Spoiler
then she kills me

great!
I need more purple titles
"
TehHammer wrote:
Wow, nice. Can't wait to idle in tier 6-8 maps, thanks to horrid map RNG, trying to get these done.

There are maps above Tier 6? :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Chris wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Why do we get the body last? This means if you only get 3/4 pieces you essentially got nothing because it would look terrible when uncomplete.

That was the compromise for changing it so that you can skip four of your choice.

That's lovely and all, but as a self-found player, there are at least 5 of those challenges that I won't be able to complete, so it's an utterly moot point.

As someone who really enjoys and strives to complete the challenges, I honestly don't see the purpose of trade-checking challenges that seem to have nothing to do with skill or perseverance (except maybe in terms of currency generation?). They actually kept me from significantly engaging in any challenges prior to the actual game-mechanics-based challenges of the one month leagues.

Would it not be a better idea to adhere to the prior model when it comes to the armor set? I think that system was well-engineered, with (arguably) the best (armor) piece requiring a lot of effort, but the headgear being almost more based around bragging rights. As it is, knowing before the league even begins that the best reward will be gated behind challenges that I can't even attain is a massive demotivator.
"
Meridin wrote:
The Explorer's Folly sounds fun, but I haven't found a carto box in ages.

+1. Last one I found was in a hardcore map, seconds before I died. xD
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Good news! After some discussion with the team, we've swapped the Helmet and Body Armour. You will now receive the Body Armour after completing 21 challenges, and the Helmet after completing 28.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

N1 GGG
IGN: _Arcbaby_
So PUMPED!!! :D

Edit: And thanks sooooo much for swapping the body armor before helmet chris and dev team <3
Last edited by Crazy1984 on Dec 10, 2015, 12:40:54 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Good news! After some discussion with the team, we've swapped the Helmet and Body Armour. You will now receive the Body Armour after completing 21 challenges, and the Helmet after completing 28.

Well that was quick! Great decision IMO. When I first read the challenges I was a bit disheartened. This makes it worth going for the body for me, can't wait! HYPE :)
To reach me whisper/add @Justin in game!
"
Ocylix wrote:
so I will be keeping the talismans handy, encounter antalie napora, drop it, she picks it up...
Spoiler
then she kills me

great!

Hey now, this isn't a dating game :D
"
Chris wrote:

WOOT! Chris listens! :O <3 <3 <3
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info