Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
tesb wrote:
@GGG

in your development manifesto about poison(http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1456880) you state that poison is
"
granting 20% of the attack's damage as Chaos Damage over two seconds

However, in this announcement you say
"
The Poison Support Gem deals 10% of the hit's Chaos and Physical Damage as Chaos Damage Per Second

are those two different values intentional or did you change the poison damage values after the manifesto?

The two quotes state the same thing, poison default is 10% of the initial physical+chaos hit per second, lasting two seconds.
Last edited by twitticles on Dec 10, 2015, 2:00:11 AM
Thanks so much @twitticles
As a unique collector, i look forward to see and collect all the new uniques, tho i dont feel rewarded enough and find the challenges to difficult for someyone of my taste
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Hi Daedric axe...
It is great that we also get totem :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Awesome, just one question for Chris:
People who will be doing solo in leagues like this will have problems getting the full set.
Why do you gate these things behind trading?
I know the game is about trading but almost every league the solo players get left out.

Next week I will be starting a new job and have to work full time again so I won't have all day to play.
I know the league will probably last a while but completing these challenges solo is a pain in the ass.

Just my 2 cents.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
All i ever wanted in this game is to be able to create good chaos build.
"
IRISHx wrote:
213 challenges and you only need to complete 32 for the full set Thankfully most challenges look rather attainable so this shall be a fun hunt.

If only...if only!

I asked Chris to make Challenges more attainable and we get this bunch...sad sad sad. :-(

There's at least 12 Challenges I dont see myself being able to complete...I probably wont even play the league now.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 10, 2015, 2:52:57 AM
"
Nevroza wrote:
the new 1c axe is rdy

You are talking about the ~400 dps cheap 6 link axe?
Last edited by DasName on Dec 10, 2015, 2:41:42 AM
"
twitticles wrote:
"
tesb wrote:
@GGG

in your development manifesto about poison(http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1456880) you state that poison is
"
granting 20% of the attack's damage as Chaos Damage over two seconds

However, in this announcement you say
"
The Poison Support Gem deals 10% of the hit's Chaos and Physical Damage as Chaos Damage Per Second

are those two different values intentional or did you change the poison damage values after the manifesto?

The two quotes state the same thing, poison default is 10% of the initial physical+chaos hit per second, lasting two seconds.

you are right. reading comprehension fail on my part :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info