"I'd like to meet more challenging builds though."

"I Am the current top pvp player, and have been for a good few months now"

"All bark, and no bite."

"make one and beat me."

"I have more than enough currency and gear to make something entirely new."

lol

(i will not add nothing here)

greets

No context, your comment is as unconstructive, as your post.

Please Explain, how I am using "Mirrored gears" in winning pvp, As matter of fact, I don't even use legacy equipment.

Thanks.

^?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 28, 2015, 5:23:54 PM
well, these statements just prove, that some ppl deserve their own place, maybe not only here.
and one last time :
and it's not about efficency of builds
not about skill feedbacks
not about rankings
personal attitudes
not about laughing to others

it's not about U.
!
just about more fun for the whole midfield of players.

even the good "mobs" got ther hall of grandmasters ;)

so or so, let's have fun.

greetings

Last edited by veritaserum on Nov 28, 2015, 5:27:38 PM
"
veritaserum wrote:
well, these statements just prove, that some ppl deserve their own place, maybe not only here.
and one last time :
not about rankings
personal attitudes

it's not about U.
!

greetings

stop doing ad hominem dude.

"
''ur offense cannot be countered in any way effecitvly not using mirr gear.
i am not even sure if aegis 4% + 40K arm and all 95 + can stand ur big crits.''

did you know that disfavour is better for cyclone in most circumstances than pain sunder axe which is 360ex?

Do you think, i started the game with mirrors in my stash? I earned my gear through shitty trade chat spamming, all day lowballing people to buy items 1-2ex less so i can get 2ex profit by selling. For months i did hardcore item grinding with mf gear and very annoying-risky-frustrating item flipping. before all that, I was coming to arena, and people were wrecking me hard. I dont even remember their names. everything was one shotting me. But i preferred going to trade chat and making some profit, racing in new leagues to kill über fast etc... to get a decent pvp build. Can you imagine how much pain and frustration i had to get such gear? Trust me, its x100 harder and frustrating process than getting one shotted in arena buy a mirrored bow.

on the other hand, icedeal and lib having an arguement and i dont know why you are interfering. We pvp players have a past, we know each other. You dont know this scene yet, you better watch and try to figure out what is going on first.

Im not proud of my build, when i see my build i only see weaknesses and i try to fix them. I compete with other strong pvp players in the scene, and i dont have time to be proud and masturbate about how strong pvp build i have. also im 29 years old, i have a intense work life, i just play this game to spend my imagination on something. I dont take things so serious as you think.

HLD is about broken things, HLD is about how to deal with other broken things with your totally broken-strong toon. HLD is about getting edgy on defence or offence and deciding carefully how edgy you should go with it. You gotta fix what you lack with your trigger setups, or useful pvp tools like smoke mine... etc.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 28, 2015, 8:32:18 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
veritaserum wrote:
and one last time :
not about rankings
personal attitudes

it's not about U.
!

greetings

stop doing ad hominem dude.

"
''ur offense cannot be countered in any way effecitvly not using mirr gear.
i am not even sure if aegis 4% + 40K arm and all 95 + can stand ur big crits.''

did you know that disfavour is better for cyclone in most circumstances than sunder axe which is 360ex?

Do you think, i started the game with mirrors in my stash? I earned my gear through shitty trade chat spamming, all day lowballing people to buy items 1-2ex less so i can get 2ex profit by selling. For months i did hardcore item grinding with mf gear and very annoying-risky-frustrating item flipping. before all that, I was coming to arena, and people were wrecking me hard. I dont even remember their names. everything was one shotting me. But i preferred going to trade chat and making some profit, racing in new leagues to kill über fast etc... to get a decent pvp build. Can you imagine how much pain and frustration i had to get such gear? Trust me, its x100 harder and frustrating process than getting one shotted in arena buy a mirrored bow.

could you be loved

on the other hand, icedeal and lib having an arguement and i dont know why you are interfering. We pvp players have a past, we know each other. You dont know this scene yet, you better watch and try to figure out what is going on first.

Im not proud of my build, when i see my build i only see weaknesses and i try to fix them. I compete with other strong pvp players in the scene, and i dont have time to be proud and masturbate about how strong pvp build i have. also im 29 years old, i have a intense work life, i just play this game to spend my imagination on something. I dont take things so serious as you think.

HLD is about broken things, HLD is about how to deal with other broken things with your totally broken-strong toon. HLD is about getting edgy on defence or offence and deciding carefully how edgy you should go with it. You gotta fix what you lack with your trigger setups, or useful pvp tools like smoke mine... etc.

Although, it almost seemed like an augment, I must stress its more so of a heated debate as we're both deeply invested in Poe's pvp scene, augments are foul, I try my best to avoid them... By any means, I was constructive and non personal.

It's kinda... sad how little players understand how hard, and the enslaving we went through to acquire our wealth... Its like they think currency just falls on our laps... The other thing is a players sense of entitlement, "ohhh your rich, give me 100ex" We work and play the game as same as everyone else...

I remember rounding up a bunch of players, relying information and shifting the market, artificially rising item stock values, and monopolizing the market.

The limitation of currency in pvp is just stupid, Its like having a 30,000 salary per year, but you're only allowed to ever use 10,000 because everybody else is poorer... Doing Bill gates, managing Microsoft as a company, is of the same importance as the homeless, because it's more "fair", Life is never "fair", You scream, kick and crawl out of the shithole that it is.

I have nothing against the homeless, bless them.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 28, 2015, 8:50:29 PM
I am one of those casual pvper in sarn (MRPlexus).

Like this new guy I enjoy sarn much more than 1 vs 1 right now.

I hate 1 vs 1 because the arena are so small it favorise ranged/space control(firestorm/whispering) and SRS builds type. Most of those build I can kill in sarn arena because I have the space to move and dodge manually the attacks but in 1 vs 1 it is useless.

Avoiding EA is also much better in sarn and even if builds like Libra/mies/balanced are still OP it is much more fun to "duel" them in sarn as a melee unless they go center and abuse the nuke spams.

I also enjoy sarn much more because it favorise all rounded builds since there is usually 3-4 players jumping on your ass.

What s the point in 1 vs 1 when the arena themselves are favorising ranged?

However, I think OP is maybe coming from temp league and have no idea about the effort those mirror guys took to get the weapons.

Some of them played since OB and even CB, they earned the right to get op items because they farmed for it, flipped for it and passed countless hours front of pc like zombies to get those.

Mirror items should exist in PVP I think, it is however GGG responsability to balance SKILLS.

Items can be broken but SKILLS being broken is not acceptable in a game where you want to have competitive pvp.

Shotgun LA+wall, EA+Wall, ES regen+block... all of this is the fault of GGG not the players.

The next Poison crap will broke crit build even more surely, those new subclasses too.
The EK cyclone automated crap will just piss even more on rt melee users.
Link this crap with support to fuck people up without doing anything.

It is not the fault of the players, not the fault of mirrors or legacies. It is GGG fault always pushing a skill, not testing crap for pvp, creating automated skills.

Stop focusing on mirror, legacies or player level!

A non mirror caster can 1 shot you at level 80. Ask arc critters few month ago, they could fuck you up having 10 level lower than you and average gear.

Now it is the time of whispering. Level 80 whispering with a 1ex staff and ok gear can fuck your level 90 melee in no time.

All of this is GGG crap balance, Crap idea of what is fun in pvp, crap ability to even create interesting new skills without being op broken.

The fact the skill tree change every 3 month for std is also at cause. IMO this game will never be balanced ever since they change the tree so much.

You are better off playing another game if you want a balanced competitive pvp.

Actually even claiming to be badass pvper in this game is laughable right now. I mean there is 0 skill involved in POE anymore with all those automated crap.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 29, 2015, 5:13:19 AM
i know how hard it is to get many exalts ;) but that's again not the point.
anyways, a big like to all posts beeing honest & fair

ill try to do the best having fun here, same wish to u and all other players
let's look positive into the future...

greetings from germany
Last edited by veritaserum on Nov 29, 2015, 7:12:10 AM
"
veritaserum wrote:
i know how hard it is to get many exalts ;) but that's again not the point.
anyways, a big like to all posts beeing honest & fair

ill try to do the best having fun here, same wish to u and all other players
let's look positive into the future...

greetings from germany

here are your answers:

mirrored items have in pvp 10%-15% more damage. (because of pvp's unique damage calculation ''T'' factor, check previous posts, its explained well)
you cant balance game with restricting arena according to player levels. the balance is not about levels. skills need to be balanced, but there will be always something broken. dont expect build diversity in pvp.
you cant balance pvp with restricting items from the game. for example, legacy crit multi is not that strong as you think, here is an example:

i have 115k dps with these gloves.

118k dps with these.

only 3k dps difference in tooltip.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Link ur dmg with 300 pdps bow 8.5 crit
And remove all leg crit jew
Greets
i got 26K with same setup in 6L and almost same tree
u can look

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info