PVP FUN without ->MIRR's & LEGACY's<-

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Tooltip is absolutely NOTHING in pvp, and most of you should already know this by now...

Here is an exemple of how unaccurate it really is, my firestorm tooltip is 6k which seems ugly low right compared to most builds tooltip ? Well in reality each bolt strikes for 3.2k-4.2k X-Y damage which is actually HUGE.

X-Y Is important when it comes to pvp, if you are playing a crit spec its about how much X-Y damage your skill will hit for with how much multiplier/chance paired with how much cast or attacks per second.

Tooltip is nothing...

Correct, and that's why lightning spells are pretty bad. They're wide x-1y either allows them to do insane amounts of damage or just tickle the enemy. It's also the reason why casters should carry a Loris lantern in their inventory
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Correct, and that's why lightning spells are pretty bad. They're wide x-1y either allows them to do insane amounts of damage or just tickle the enemy. It's also the reason why casters should carry a Loris lantern in their inventory

Yup, not many know this but it is especially good agains't crit lightning builds, you want them to roll the lowest X or Y damage so the crit deals less damage in the end, i always have one in my inventory for this purpose.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Loris is really OP in pvp. But i really enjoy having such item in pvp item pool. Its Design fits pvp so good.

Shadowthefall's secret of survivability is Lori's Lantern. :) oh and those OPOPOP gloves
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 2, 2015, 2:17:48 PM
Loris is one of the best damage mitigation item in the game especially against crit and lightning spell. I wish a similar item (maybe less stronger) would exist for non low life build.
too bad it does next to nothing vs EA xD.

who plays crit lightning spell? I remember a time when dual arc totem was a thing xD
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Dec 2, 2015, 5:21:15 PM
Once in a while we see a crit arcer in sarn but otherwise the spec is pretty dead those days.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 2, 2015, 5:41:44 PM
"
missuse wrote:

who plays crit lightning spell? I remember a time when dual arc totem was a thing xD

I used to do
used to do
used to
used
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
missuse wrote:

I used to do
used to do
used to
used

f...ing ISP man, I feel for you.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
And look posts dev manifesto 2.1 again
All complain leg and mirr justifiably

Now evenmore leg and mirr buff

Haha big shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info