PVP FUN without ->MIRR's & LEGACY's<-

"
veritaserum wrote:
Link ur dmg with 300 pdps bow 8.5 crit
And remove all leg crit jew
Greets

i can one shot you with 350 pdps bow too. wouldnt change much.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
veritaserum wrote:
Greets

told u to link dmg, not to tell me again about one shots ;)

what you want him to tell you, that crit mirror bow get more dps than your 300 dps one?

And in closed beta/open beta a mirror level bow was like 400dps, best mirror 2h melee were like 600dps.

When do you think the weapon should get nerfed? at 600 dps? 800 dps? what when the game will give you level 100 mods on weapons and you can have 1k dps weapon? will you still nerf the old mirrored 800 dps ones?

In closed beta/start of OB your atziri axe would be mirror level
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 29, 2015, 10:06:36 AM
"
veritaserum wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
veritaserum wrote:
Greets

told u to link dmg, not to tell me again about one shots ;)

from now on i'll totally ignore you, cause we said, in pvp there is a ''T'' factor in damage calculation. and 400 pdps bow and 600pdps bow has only 10%-15% damage difference. okay, lets say... because you want us to do, 470ex, 608 pdps bow is something broken, but if you wanna exist in pvp scene, at least you should be able to farm and get 400pdps bow or at least +1 lioneyes. sarn arena is not a kindergarten, if you wanna have fun, you gotta have gear. and as we said, 400pdps bow, and 608 pdps doesnt differ much, lioneyes glare(without +1 arrow) is just 20% weaker than my bow in pvp if you build your tree around that. that bow is just 10c. with +1 arrow(you can ignore LMP or GMP and get another dps gem), there is no difference between my bow and lioneyes glare dpswise. Lapiz have a thread about it, you may check.

you come here with a salty attitude, try to win arguments. you are just a low, ignorant dude who is going to be forgotten after 5 hours. i tried to help but you show your worth.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 29, 2015, 10:35:22 AM
Lol
Too many pro players in pvp, cant compete.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I'm not really against any high budget builds. I think if you can grind/trade 2k ex then you deserve to be at the top. HLD is for everyone and unfortunately it includes both rich and poor. If you are mad because a 2k ex build can one shot you, how do you feel if an under 100ex broken build like EA does the same?

As we all do , shitty

Broken skill
Ea la wall shit

:-)
Tooltip is absolutely NOTHING in pvp, and most of you should already know this by now...

Here is an exemple of how unaccurate it really is, my firestorm tooltip is 6k which seems ugly low right compared to most builds tooltip ? Well in reality each bolt strikes for 3.2k-4.2k X-Y damage which is actually HUGE.

X-Y Is important when it comes to pvp, if you are playing a crit spec its about how much X-Y damage your skill will hit for with how much multiplier/chance paired with how much cast or attacks per second.

Tooltip is nothing...
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 1, 2015, 10:34:10 AM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Tooltip is absolutely NOTHING in pvp, and most of you should already know this by now...

Here is an exemple of how unaccurate it really is, my firestorm tooltip is 6k which seems ugly low right compared to most builds tooltip ? Well in reality each bolt strikes for 3.2k-4.2k X-Y damage which is actually HUGE.

X-Y Is important when it comes to pvp, if you are playing a crit spec its about how much X-Y damage your skill will hit for with how much multiplier/chance paired with how much cast or attacks per second.

Tooltip is nothing...

I remember teaching people that in open beta. So many paper dps warriors back then and still a few lurking around.

That's some solid Firestorm damage you're sporting btw.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 1, 2015, 5:16:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info