Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

i'm done with the funding. gl guys.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Nov 23, 2015, 1:28:41 AM
That dragon-bear pet is cool :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

OH NOES!
My dealer makes me already a xmas offer i cant ... reject ... need .. moa ...space .. and ... MTX!!!

Already shut up and take it, my rentor dont deserve that money!
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Erak wrote:
My first thought was: "Are they trying to cash in some hype by announcing expansion so soon and then supporter packs right after? Do they have financial issues?"

It's called marketing. You should always do good marketing, regardless of your financial situation.

This does cross the back of my mind. Kinda feel it might have been more proper to keep the awakening packs longer and release the ascendancy packs closer to the expansion actual release?

I see where both of you are going, but in terms of MTXs these far exceeding that of The Awakening. The Ghosts are pretty annoying, even if awesome, and the only other MTX were weapon & portrait effects. They were just feel a bit lacking in general compared to other support pack sets. You also have the potential issue of adding too many cards, but then again designing one is an optional perk of the next supporter packs... so yeah things just a bit off in general.

Personally I kind of feel like GGGs looking to cash in on some hype (to invest into more servers -- hopefully). If that's the case I don't mind at all. The Highgate sets came out before the Beta which lasted 3-4 months so this set is being released about 1 month sooner by comparison.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Finally, more pets in supporter packs! More monies for GGG.
"
LostArtz wrote:

Personally I kind of feel like GGGs looking to cash in on some hype (to invest into more servers -- hopefully). If that's the case I don't mind at all. The Highgate sets came out before the Beta which lasted 3-4 months so this set is being released about 1 month sooner by comparison.

I think they're just trying to time it for black friday and the holiday spending season in general. Younger players are likely to be getting money as gifts, people that work will be getting year end bonuses. If they wait until Feb or March to launch packs those gifts and bonuses will already be spent.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Interesting, wont had it expected that fast!

"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
will we get new hideouts with fresh & new tileset?

since the hideouts are set bound to the different masters, the answer is: no (until they add more masters)
"
LordItchy wrote:
for those of us who have a hard time paying any other way.

no access to a prepaid system like paysafecard?
"
TravisL wrote:
If I want to buy a second tier pack , I can spend 30$ now for 300 points, use 275 points

No, you can only shift unused points into pack 'upgrades'
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Time to spend some money! *ka-tsching*
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
"
Tupelo wrote:
Heey GGG! Pleeeease! Please, please make theese supporter packs more appealing than one pet per pack or more wep enchants..(portals we alrdy got shitload of aswell, if u were planning on copy the pet and portal packs.)

I belive that decision will give the smallest contribution so far, for maybe the greatest expansion. The hype is more than real now and there is so much going in PoE to do right now before ascendancy and people love it, so please make your fkin best with these supporter packs!

It can pay for at least 2 expansions more! WIN WIN WIN WIN for whole community and GGG that we love to give our money they well deserve!

One pet(maybe different races?) per pack just as a bonus like with rhoas (dont need to be rhoas now though an albino would be nice as the last pack. A skelly bro would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E) would be nice, and the other part is the EPIC pack reward((*petbonus*)).

I were hoping there would be some brutal back attachement(not nececarelly big, simple is good, but good themed.) or char effect coming up.
(or at least some enchant for some gear, not replacing the skin, just a simple glow like classic head enchants, but now for shoulders(could be on chest/gloves/head), gloves, chest etc.)
(gore/demon/hell theme preffered. Realistic angels not glowing, more saint/"emeprial" robe look).

You are right. Release Date is this Friday, those packs won't be anywhere near "finished" by now, so let's just do some really elaborate stuff in 1 week.
Having at least one pack under $50 is really important imho. I know it's extra work for GGG, but it makes it possible for more people to show their support. I mean, average net income in Eastern Europe (for example) is €500 or less. $50 is almost 10% of that, but $25 or $20 would be much more palatable.
Yes, yes, I know, there's other stuff that can be had for less if we want to show our support. But it's still nice having a title to show for it on the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info