Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Even one liners will soon take up a whole screen, with all these supporter titles below the Nickname. =)

Cant wait!
Dran, drauf, drüber !
My first thought was: "Are they trying to cash in some hype by announcing expansion so soon and then supporter packs right after? Do they have financial issues?"
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
I wouldn't be surprised that they are offering them before Christmas because everyone is broke afterwards. I guess except for broke ass kids who only have money after birthdays and Christmas. This way they'll nab both demographics.

Genius!
STUMPY!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Still no T-shirt. :<
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
More money inc to you guys this friday. GG GGG
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
Erak wrote:
My first thought was: "Are they trying to cash in some hype by announcing expansion so soon and then supporter packs right after? Do they have financial issues?"

It's called marketing. You should always do good marketing, regardless of your financial situation.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 23, 2015, 12:58:00 AM
cant wait to buy this one too. love everything you do GGG
Never got my T-Shirt...
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Erak wrote:

It's called marketing. You should always do good marketing, regardless of your financial situation.

This does cross the back of my mind. Kinda feel it might have been more proper to keep the awakening packs longer and release the ascendancy packs closer to the expansion actual release?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info