Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

"One of the major problems we've encountered with previous supporter packs was shipping physical goods out in a timely manner. Despite our best intentions, we were unsatisfied with how long people had to wait in some cases."

Yeah, speaking of this problem, i STILL HAVTN GOTTEN MY SHIT. How many times do i have to email you about it? You have to be jsut about out of excuses at this point, first you said you only ship in groups and needed more peopel to order, then there was a shortage (how the fuck even? you ship in batches but SOMEHOW didnt have enough for a batch?), then it was a warehouse delay...

So please, enlighten me, where the fuck is -MY- supporter pack stuff form the pack i ordered 4, FUCKING, months ago?
I just hope the lowest tier won't be priced at 50 bucks.
Trying to save for a new bike.. guess not.
looking forward to new t-shirt :D
OMG I NEED TO ROBB A BANK!
LUIGI GET THE CAR
I will buy the lowest tier right away and than see if I want to upgrade later on.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
I'm still waiting for my grandmaster....
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Scions wearing some fancy boots in that image, not sure if anyone else noticed, didnt go through all the comment pages lol.

Meh pet. I liked the armour supporter packs the most, shame they arent doing more for the new expansions supporter packs (as far as we know).

Probably wont play til the new expansion comes out anyways, im pretty bored with path of exile right now.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
i think they need writers. if they want to stay up with big studio they need to build a legacy
in other words plan it out and have fun

generally not easy to dance on the wrecking ball

edit: i think thought that the need to invest some time and thought to play this game is keeping the average age pleasently higher keeping the trolling bit of healthy (what fits to which game)
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Last edited by wicursxenon on Nov 23, 2015, 4:43:27 AM
"
Points purchases from the start of the 13th of November Pacific time onwards can be counted towards these supporter packs. If you'd like to upgrade to a supporter pack you can credit points towards up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack.

Can some1 pls clarify this to me? So, if i purchased 60$ worth of points on 20th of November, it can counted for these support packs? And if yes, how do i do this? :) Isn't clear enough for me, as english is not my native language.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info