(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

Guys, I have a question.. This build is still viable in Perandus League with the nerfed facebreaker?
"
demopolos wrote:
"
Sebash6 wrote:
Yo dude, what do u think about getting free socket from a ring and use Tempest shield gem in there? Or any other gem? Any advice? i think tempest shield is the best or even Lightning Warp to teleport :O

peace, nice build, ofc following it!

or actually
maybe put there a

gg?? :D

Hey man! I think that using an unset ring is a really solid option, though the missing 1-4 damage from an iron ring is a significant amount of DPS. It's super flexible, and you are on the right track with vaal haste imo. I think vaal buffs are much better in this slot than tempest shield/warp.

When I use an unset, I typically am making that switch to use vaal grace (even though vaal haste is particularly good for the move speed). My character's dps is already very overkill, so having the ability to pop vaal grace for bosses in top maps is generally more useful for me than the extra clear speed. With vaal grace, charges, and flasks I have 95 phys reduction, 75 block, 15 spell block, 34 dodge, 34 spell dodge... alongside fortify and cwdt - IC. Feels pretty good!

Thanks for reply @demopolos!!, yea i think its good idea too, vaal haste or vaal grace switch, however block is also good imo, cuz u can stay afk and kill mobs with blocking = reckoning - herald with ele profi.. :P

Also i wanted to ask you why you dont have resolute technique? it is because of phys reflect?
I took this 3 nodes to get RT but idk it was good idea, without RT i got barely 8k armour, now i got 12k.. what u think? it is based on your eq?

Im using nice eva boots, if i has arm boots i wouldnt take RT, any advice? because this good save me 3 nodes if i switch out from RT :))

Regards!

Here is my eq to check if i really need RT?
:
Spoiler

Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 18, 2016, 10:22:45 AM
"
jyun96 wrote:
Guys, I have a question.. This build is still viable in Perandus League with the nerfed facebreaker?

Yep! Just use 780% + facebreakers. The damage scaling is just great with this item as long as you have all of the necessary flat physical rolls on your gear (see OP for details).

"
Sebash6 wrote:
Thanks for reply @demopolos!!, yea i think its good idea too, vaal haste or vaal grace switch, however block is also good imo, cuz u can stay afk and kill mobs with blocking = reckoning - herald with ele profi.. :P

Also i wanted to ask you why you dont have resolute technique? it is because of phys reflect?
I took this 3 nodes to get RT but idk it was good idea, without RT i got barely 8k armour, now i got 12k.. what u think? it is based on your eq?

Im using nice eva boots, if i has arm boots i wouldnt take RT, any advice? because this good save me 3 nodes if i switch out from RT :))

Regards!

Here is my eq to check if i really need RT?

Of course man! Happy you are enjoying the build.

Tempest shield is cool, and I'd run it if there was room in my links... but 3 % block doesn't compare to 34 % dodge/34% spell dodge on vaal grace defensively imo. Also, with legacy rumi's, you hit 75% block so the 3 % doesn't help my dude whenever flasks are up.

In terms of "RT" I think you are talking about IR here? The whole build is min max around not needing accuracy.

There's no need for IR, at least with the setup I am using. Having a little eva stacked is nice, as the first bit you get is extremely efficient (I have 20% to evade atks from just 2.1k eva). For me, due to diminishing returns, I am just getting like 2 % physical reduction from switching to IR, at the cost of a few passives AND 20% to evade. With my current gear, the points are better spent elsewhere in tree. With 2 defensive flasks up I get up to 95 % phys reduction and 75% block (Rumi's + basalt flask), so you can stack some extra evasion % and dodge (if you go with vaal grace) for even more tankiness.

You have a pretty nice gearset! If I were you I'd drop IR. Those points would probably be better used as life % imo. Hope this helps!

Last edited by demopolos on Apr 20, 2016, 5:18:51 PM
Just added some more 2.2 gameplay to OP.

(2.2) 78 Springs clear in 3:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDSPRwcJ1M
Last edited by demopolos on Apr 20, 2016, 5:30:15 PM
Have recorded a bit of gameplay as I level... included another video in OP.

(2.2) 77 Plateau fast run w/ cyclone in 2:45- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUeIG3nyQQ

I'll record a quick atziri run/some top tier maps soon. :)
Last edited by demopolos on Apr 20, 2016, 5:21:35 PM
Can I run this build on a 2R2G2B Carcass ? Which gems should I put in this case ? Cycl - Fast Attacks - Blood magic - Melee Physical - Conc Effect - Inc Aoe ? Its too hard and expensive for me right now to get a 3R one.
"
Chaudblitz wrote:
Can I run this build on a 2R2G2B Carcass ? Which gems should I put in this case ? Cycl - Fast Attacks - Blood magic - Melee Physical - Conc Effect - Inc Aoe ? Its too hard and expensive for me right now to get a 3R one.

You can definitely run it with these colors, the build will still work fine. That being said, the 3R-2G-1B setup is definitely optimal. The added fire gem you are missing is just a great dps link, and having 1 blue is nice to flexibly switch between conc effect (78 + maps) and AoE (everything lower) when damage is already way overkill. I believe this is most efficient.

You should just use it with the links you have while you save up some chromes. If you use a calc (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) you can see that it costs 191 chrome on average to hit the desired colors using the 1R vorici recipe. Not THAT bad. Hope this helps! :)
Hey guys! Tree updated in OP with some very minor changes... namely grabbing the very efficient 6% speed node we were missing at duelist start. Also reorganized things a bit for readability, and updated my screens as my DPS went up (tree change and divined some jewels). 630k with my normal flask setup, and 906k now with full on epeen buffs!

I just ground out a quick level (92-93), and it was very smooth and deathless. The build feels much sturdier in 2.2! <3 perma fortify.

Here's some new gameplay:

(2.2) 80 Excavation in 4:15- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAmJLmJ-VHU
Just did an atziri run to test speed... and it was really fast despite my sloppy play! Added to gameplay in OP.

(2.2) Atziri speed run in 3:15- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aon5GHyG9Dg

Will try to add a t15 soon to show gameplay on top maps...
Hey , I was just wondering , I happen to have a good roll Varunastra , any idea if it would be viable for this build.

I honestly just wouldn't mind playing with the sword (even if it was a bit less dps), under resolute technique there is the 3 (sword, axe, mace) branches; obviously not intended for this build but any thoughts on if it would work?

Quite enjoying leveling the build , which generally I find leveling a chore so enjoying so far.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Apr 23, 2016, 8:14:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info