(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
newaveprO wrote:
Hi , thanks for your build, does it work if u swap BF for reave ?

Sure i sometimes swap flicker strike for it.
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this build I am lost, dying alot and shit dps.
good belt if you're lacking ES and resistances. Phasing has saved me a couple times
soooo. is this build even possible without having mirror worthy items?
seems like its a struggle to afford any of this stuff in a temp league. Maybe i'm building wrong?

https://pastebin.com/ZxEMvrt6
@Juturnaa

Hey there!
Since es is hard to get, i would swap the shield for a pure es base to get some more from that slot, also resists.

Shaper's touch should deliver you plenty of accuracy so you might be able to drop accuracy on gear or passive tree (acuity cluster)

You miss a energy from within jewel to convert all the life into es next to the melding cluster.

This should help you out to get more energy shield.

In terms of dps. Next to the obvious six link are jewel's that should push your dps up high, next to the missing flasks.

I hope i could help you out.
yeah i figured, just like a lot of those flasks are pretty expensive. maybe i just gotta push to higher levels and get some more jewel sockets
Just run the content you can, that's what i did back in the days when i started playing poe. :3 gl!
hardcore viable?
"
xZANZIBARx wrote:
hardcore viable?

It has the defense for HC yet the gearing is the real challenge.
Since the build scales with gear a lot, getting all the right items can be a pain.
I quite like this build, but is there any way to use it without flicker strike? unfortunately my computer can't handle all the flashiness..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info