(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Shwiishwartu wrote:
I quite like this build, but is there any way to use it without flicker strike? unfortunately my computer can't handle all the flashiness..

Sure! I sometimes swap flicker strike for reave.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
xZANZIBARx wrote:
hardcore viable?

It has the defense for HC yet the gearing is the real challenge.
Since the build scales with gear a lot, getting all the right items can be a pain.

So for a beginner friendly hardcore builds for each class?
A shadow close combat is like a glass cannon (without the cannon)?

Now i have been told you can make ANY build work IF YOU HAVE THE $$$
@xZANZIBARx
Never said that this build is noob/ beginner friendly.
And you don't need xxx amounts of currency to make it work, i did a life based version in bestiary i think without any trouble.

Less currency only means lower tier content possible, you progress with gear and with every upgrade you basicaly unlock the next difficult tier of content.

Run up the defensive aspect of this build:

Energy Shield as your life pool,
Evasion Rating ~ Chance to Evade attacks
Block Chance
and Leech

So the basic concept of this build is to avoid most of the damage and leech the amount back that is lost through damage taken until the next hit occurs.

You can not call this build a glass cannon as it has layers of defense that sure do their job sufficently.
Hi Toma,

I've been upgrading the build substantially but I feel like I'm starting to hit a wall of 25+ ex for a single item in order to do any real change. What piece should I prioritize upgrading for better survivability (even if that means just killing things faster)?

NOTE: I'm still missing red dream and watcher's eye. I'm not 100% sure how important these two are.

Last edited by Velxion on Dec 20, 2018, 4:27:23 PM
Hey there

Exchange your shield, it has really low energy shield
the red dream/ nightmare is going to give you endurance charges which is beefing up your character, also feeds immortal call.
You can use a pure ES shield too.

if you can, implement a belt of deciever, next to dmg buff (intimidate) it will also give you less dmg. from crits.

You can get the pob directly of my character for 100% accurate comparsion.

Hope i could help you out, let me know how you make progress.

CI Melee is still alive :D
hi there

maybe im being blind and daft but where does the life/es leech come from?
Also I cant afford the red nightmare jewel etc so how would I grab endurance charges for ic
Last edited by lukeyp87 on Jan 14, 2019, 6:12:13 PM
I can rely fully on leech from blood rage and es on hit from watchers eye.
You can however get either leech on gear or simply take leech nodes from duelist area( near vaal pact) also if you are still life based, blood drinker is giving you leech too(life node on the right of shadow start)

Red dream might be your solution as its cheaper, yet we also gain chance to block from Red nightmare.

GL!
Thanks
Yes I'm still life based as of now but as soon as I 6 link my chest I was wanting to respec
Should I wait until I save enough currency to buy a watchers eye and red dream/nightmare jewels?
I was fine without both of them, yet i would suggest to be able to get those items before going full in.
is this build viable in league ??? and could it be used as started?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info