(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Hey, you just updated the PoB link but I don't have the same tree as you do, is it normal or have I done something wrong ?

Edit : looks like my PoB had a bug, mb
Last edited by Pierrmouth on Mar 9, 2019, 5:28:56 AM
"
Pierrmouth wrote:
Hey, you just updated the PoB link but I don't have the same tree as you do, is it normal or have I done something wrong ?

Edit : looks like my PoB had a bug, mb

I am having the same issue the tree doesnt load for me in PoB?
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 12, 2019, 9:38:07 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Going to update the "before ci tree tomorrow"

Is this now updated?
Last edited by Xanacross on Mar 15, 2019, 4:43:13 AM
Yes it is :)
I like this build and I love Flicker Strike and I have played this build in past leagues. I was wondering how would you make it using an Oni Goroshi? I keep drawing things up in POB and cant seem to figure out anything strong enough...

Thanks for you help.
Last edited by coldjester on Mar 19, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
Your guide carried me through betreyal and it was awesome! Thanks for the work in this guide.

I've looked at your PoB for each, the dagger and the claw, and it looks like the claw does much more damage than its dagger counterpart. Why is that? and would you recommend going with the claw path for this league? I don't remember there being a claw option in betreyal.
@coldjester

Uhm.. i would suggest you the duelist/ scion section.

Not sure but i think there should be some solutions for you :)

Trickster is popular atm no doubt, but i think the others should be superiour for your needs.

@Zoronned
Awesome love to read that, it's nice to know that the guide did it's job well.

Well appearantly claws have recieved some juicy buffs in the past, i didn't really paid attention to those since i had nothing on my list of goals that came accross that earlier.
This and some requests from players made me add the claw version to this build. Overall they are quite similar in it's architecture.

Yet we can pretty much get any weapon with decent pdps through the new crafting mods from betrayal.

Since Trickster recieved some nice buffs, i try to bring this guide more up to date and add some more details and ideas.
Which leads to playing this build after a long time again more often :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info