(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

How do you sustain frenzy charges other than Swift Killer and Blood Rage?
I only sustain through those, if you need you can always take/ get more frenzy charges through tree, or corruptions.
Variant with the Unnatural Instinct Jewel added:

With Dagger:
https://pastebin.com/NNcLpk4B

With Claw:
https://pastebin.com/fLkmqTig
Here is my gear for the build:

Working on better rings
Last edited by streej on Apr 6, 2019, 9:03:50 AM
Damn.. that's some insane gear! Can't believe it's in a temp league.

Good job comrade! <3

Had to give the chest the betrayal treatment.

Not 100% happy but it's pretty good now.

Also working on a new viceo, let me know if there are some topics you want me to talk about.
New Video, going in detail about some things :)
I'm loving the build but I'm having some rather big problems in regards to sustaining frenzy charges. Occasionally I'll just get unlucky and never get any frenzies, which results in me dying or going ridiculously slow. Should I just go for more frenzy charges so there is a bigger chance of me getting a frenzy from kill or hit before I run out? Also, I have rather low ES and no more places to get ES, should I try to replace Vertex with something that has a higher base ES?
@xenoframe

Well the 1st thing you can do is drop the Life flask :D
I would work on your flasks in general, 3 quicksilver flasks with the same rolls.. the effect will not stack.

A lot of defense and offense is missing there.
The Jewel Socket next to "Melding" is kind of useless unless you place a Energy from within jewel in there and fill the Melding cluster for massive ES.

I would also grab Soul Thief a lot of ES there too!

Also Nightstalker is for Daggers, take the Claws of the Falcon cluster next to it.

Try to get Shaper's touch with the Crit. Chance corr. like i do.
What are you doing against freeze?
How high is your chance to hit? It should be above 90%
Chest piece is ok, i would work on the shield slot for more es.

For frenzy, make sure to activate blood rage for additional chance of frenzy charge generation.
You can also if you want, link herald of ice with curse on hit poachers mark. Drop the Reckoning, cast on crit, tempest shield gem setup for it.

Also make sure to use the pantheon soul of arakaali and capture the queen of the great tangle, this with cast when damage taken- immortal call should help you with es recovery.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Apr 16, 2019, 10:45:47 AM
I was short on time today but I was able to get a curse on hit + poachers mark setup and it helped so much. Build feels so smooth now. I also got a well rolled shapers touch with crit corruption on it, feels great. I got some currency from a really nice craft so I'll be able to craft an almost GG claw soon. I'll fix my flasks and tree tomorrow when I get home. This build is 10x better than any shitty oros sacrifice but also requires 10x more currency :P. Great guide, thanks
Edit: will an ammy with flat phys/crit chance/ crit multi/es% outperform a shaper one with ~35% extra phys as cold/lightning?
Last edited by Xenoframe on Apr 16, 2019, 10:41:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info