(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

I have a question i just began playing this game/build and wanted to knowif i can use dual dagger or the shield is very important.

I also lile to know why do you use summon ice golem in your video but in the gem section i cant find it

Thank you
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Lavrick wrote:
Hi, how is flicker holding itself in Memories? How often are you finding yourself back to Zana after a long flicking streak? Mostly academical interest, gonna play this build in next League either way.

If you press and hold it you will find yourself in a blueberries 9/10 times but if click it now and then you can somehow control it and it's pretty much okay :) Tho for decaying memories with labyrinths i prefer to use flurry as it a lot safer in this case :)

Thanks. Well, then i will surely play this build in next League.
Do you think itd be possible to turn this build into pure flicker? I'd have to get some other source of frenzy on hit probably. Love the skill too much, dont like bladeflurry
It's possible, add to herald of ice, curse on hit with poachers mark.
Get some Frenzy Charges in the Passive tree.

A Precursor's Emblem with the right mods will also come in really handy.
Like:
-10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
-15% chance that if you would gain Frenzy Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy Charges
-10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Hi ! thx for your guide!

I dont understand how you can use Hatred,Discipline and herald of ice. too much mana reserved so i can't use them in the same time...

Someone can you hep me?

thx you all :)
"
Nazreg wrote:
Hi ! thx for your guide!

I dont understand how you can use Hatred,Discipline and herald of ice. too much mana reserved so i can't use them in the same time...

Someone can you hep me?

thx you all :)

From Enlighten Gem. 110% cost * 0.88 => 96.8% reserved man. ;)
Thanks for making this guide, I loved it in Synthesis flashback. Any thoughts on it for 3.7? or are you waiting to see if they fix the flicker issues before next league?
Already working on a video and update of the guide. Build got buffed on every way.

The only thing we have to be cautios about is the game crashing bug with flicker strike, yet i had no crash when testing.
https://youtu.be/Nf2zSOlnWPA

New Video here!
Talking about recent changes, mainly happening in the passive tree.

Did my best and changed the guide accordingly.

Flicker Strike is still a bit bugged, i crashed 2 times within like 10 maps.
Which is okay it think, in the worst case you can play with reave instead of flicker strike until it's fixed.

Hope i got everything right :)
Heyho,
i played the build now in legion league and what can i say? With something like 6k es i killed Shaper easily deathless and even the legion encounters are pretty easy because this build is so fkn tanky.
The complete budget until now was something like 8 exalted wich is pretty cheap in my point of view.
Thx again @toma for another nice build.

greetz Pumi

Little disclamer: I dont try to kill uber elder because i´m shit with melee skills against him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info