(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
I wouldn't start with this Build as it need's certain item's to make it work.

Either way you will start as a life based char.

I will update the Guide once 3.1 has launched as soon as possible.

Hi dude, very thanks for the tree 3.1, but when you post new build? new gear and gems? with your current build 3.0 its viable play now? i die so much i dont understand why.

soz for my english. i hope you answer. very thanks.
Alright Guys, working on it atm.

You can catch me streaming this Build and might help out to make a budget variant which could be an option for temp. leagues( which i'm currently working on/ maybe life based)

https://www.twitch.tv/tomahawkpoe
My Conclusions about the current State of this Build.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229143933
what are your views on the new ascendancy changes to trickster? and do you think this will make flicker viable in temp leagues?
Hey Jfax

What Ascendancy nodes this build needs:

Weave the Arcane - Makes Flicker Strike/ Whirling Blades cost 0 mana
Escape Artist - a lot of defensive buffs and energy shield and evasion
Swift Killer - source of power and frenzy charges.

I really like the Trickster changes, more mechanical stuff, a buff to the effective life pool of this build.

Yet the only thing i really dislike is Escape Artist which replaces Shade form.
Currently Shade Form is giving us 250 flat ES.

Which is great since it makes gearing/ starting an CI character a lot easier.

Now you will need a mirror tier Hybrid Eva/Es that has 1700 Evasion to get similar ES from Trickster.

But that mirror tier Chest piece will have 200 less Energy Shield from the start compared to legacy gear.
This basicaly makes starting a CI character or this build in particular a lot harder, since you pretty much need a endgame chest to start with.

It would be ok if you get like 1.000 ES less than me but with that change, it will be far more and this makes me pretty doubtful if this is going to be a viable spec.

On the other side i have no clue what ES values are currently viable.

Like is 6.000ES already good? or 7.000ES?

With the new Trickster i see potential followers at around 6.000 ES rather than 7.000 ES.

But you could drop the vertex helmet to compensate the loss of energy shield and take the 4% red. mana node at CI to counter that.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Feb 28, 2018, 7:15:33 AM
Will be attempting this in the new temp league. Do you intend to keep this guide up to date as 3.2 rolls in Toma?
Leveling with flicker strike shortly after I got access to blasphemy + poacher's mark wasn't nearly as bad as I expected after reading your recommendations of when to switch. In fact, I think I enjoy it more than frostblades. Thanks for the guide! This casul scrub is greatly satisfied.
There is not much to update.

Works like it does in 3.2

Just expensive :3
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 9, 2018, 4:34:43 PM
what about ascend 3.2?
I ment 3.2 ! XD

it was just a typo sry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info