(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
twiskt wrote:
Can we get the red dream jewel in harbringer league?

yes you can
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
twiskt wrote:
Can we get the red dream jewel in harbringer league?

yes you can

Mind explaining how?
@ColdDrizzle
The Red Dream is dropped exclusively by monsters from Chayula's Domain in the Breach league.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Dream

Breaches still exist.
Last edited by Waterbugs on Sep 23, 2017, 11:38:09 PM
Im going for life based build.. sucks after t8+ tiers at 5.5k ES
Thanks for the great guide, I've never had so much fun in an ARPG before.

Has anyone succeeded in making this build 3.0 viable? The highest tier I am able to farm is 12 for now. I switched to hybrid since there's no benefit in going CI anymore. Currently I've got 2500 life and 6300 ES. A big game changer was taking Sould of Arakaali, it boosts the leech quite a lot in combination with Blood Rage and Immortal Call. Also I'm thinking about going Patient Reaper, it would give another 70% of leech rate, and using Poachers Mark instead of Swift Killer for Frenzy Charge generation. Perhaps switching to a shield would further stabalize the build, but I'm afraid of losing a lot of DPS. My profile is set the public, any hints are welcome.
Last edited by Erazor on Oct 18, 2017, 2:28:41 AM
Nice keep me updated!

It's really hard for me to tell how the leveling progress would be.
My Build is still viable yet it has silly-good gear.

I would change the boot's and work towards 6l. Switch to a shield once you got the 6th link.

Patient Reaper wouldn't do much as we deal little to no damage over time.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 20, 2017, 2:51:53 PM
I've tested Patient Reaper instead of Swift Killer and it is AWESOME. You don't have to kill the enemy BY damage over time, he only has to be affected by damage over time when you kill him. Just played about 5 maps with the new setup and the survivability seems to be greatly improved. I'm using Poacher's Mark now. Losing the Power Charges sucks but maybe there's good way to compensate?

The leveling process isn't too bad, I hit a wall around act 8+9 since I was playing SSF. But I just joined a party at that point and continued leveling this way. If one uses trade from the very beginning, it shouldn't be a problem.
That's valuable Info! Thank's for that!

I might test it in the near future.

Thank's for that! Nice to see that someone pulled it off in the Temp. league (?) too.

"The Passive Node CI and the 3 Nodes behind it"

I dont know wich nodes you mean with that? Cant find any nodes behind CI that grants 1-1.5 to energy shield?!
"
Stenz83 wrote:

"The Passive Node CI and the 3 Nodes behind it"

I dont know wich nodes you mean with that? Cant find any nodes behind CI that grants 1-1.5 to energy shield?!

They got removed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info