(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@Viscrid

I think you can try removing charisma, maybe getting mana leech somewhere.

Otherwise aim for more level ups to feed the passive tree :)
@Toma_Hawk : Thanks for this build , i love it.

this is my gear so far:

Spoiler

Only issue atm is i cant use discipline (helmet) , so i believe i need Enlighten lvl4 (rippoff)?
or i can change something around ?
thanks!

My passive tree at level 82:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUOSBB7ES8RlhXtFqoWvxutIuok_SoLKwos4S1VN9Q6rT3RPeI-z0cGSO5JUUyDUUdUvVT-VvVcQF3yX2pirGNDaoxsCGyMbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf13_XiuexR943_GgLOEb4TFjAuNv46Kj_qQG5FHkyeUuJaLl9CaE5u1oS-i2axmsNixs7TFtUi5Prl8vea-Or6KwuzDOsgUzerQ0NN-1ELVudh22xrbbtvU2-fi1edU53To1utj7BjssO0_7UHviPDV8Yry4fVv-Tf5Y_mk_xz_3g==?accountName=fau5tzLV&characterName=ToFastToDeadly

My jewels:
Spoiler
2xEnergy From Within Cobalt Jewl

3rd jewel:
8% incr global crit strike
7% incr max ES
+3 ES gainer for each attack

4rth jewel:
15% incr phys dmg with dagger
8% incr global crit
10% incr melee dmg
14% incr melee dmg with shield

@Toma_Hawk
This build is awesome and so far I am really enjoying it. But (there is always that "but" :D) I have problem with doing maps so far, not being able to easily farm low tier maps (1-4). Just wanted to know if you can give me some advice. Thanks in advance!!!

My gear:
Spoiler

My passive tree at 79th lvl:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIA5IEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXtFqoWvx1PIuoi9CT9J6kqCysKLL8s4S1VNbk6rT3RPs9HBklRSbFMg1FHVL1U_lZjXEBd8l9qYqxjQ2qMbAhsC2yMbRltbG-EcFJwVnC7cNR0gXX9d_1943_GhG-Gro2_j_qQG5MnlLiWi5oTnaqhL6LZo6OnK6xmsNi0xbVIuT695r46vorC7MM6yBTQ0NRC1bnXz9h22xrb1Nvn4tXnVOd06NbrY-wY7UHviPDV8Yry4fVv-Tf5Y_mk_xz_3g==

@fau5tzLV

If you can't use Discipline, there is a Node.. next to CI.. 4% reduced mana reserved ;)

@DDukA

You can (by a lot) improve Amulet and Rare Ring Slot.

There is some potential for DPS Boost.

Quality on Gems will give more DPS too.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@fau5tzLV

If you can't use Discipline, there is a Node.. next to CI.. 4% reduced mana reserved ;)

Didnt helped ☹ just dont have enuff mana to start Flicker (updated my Discipline to lvl20 20%

Last edited by fau5tzLV on Oct 17, 2016, 1:21:51 PM
"
fau5tzLV wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@fau5tzLV

Didnt helped ☹ just dont have enuff mana to start Flicker (updated my Discipline to lvl20 20%

I just found your misstake, *shame*

can you say, walk the aether? Now check my build guide again and you 'll see that swift killer is taken with uber lab ;)

Also your char seems more than ready to get CI!
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
fau5tzLV wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@fau5tzLV

I just found your misstake, *shame*

can you say, walk the aether? Now check my build guide again and you 'll see that swift killer is taken with uber lab ;)

Also your char seems more than ready to get CI!

YEah - now all good :) thanks a lot maty ! Im goin in CI with next level ✌✌✌✌✌
So here i am..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sixer/characters

Toofastforyoo

Level 90 with majority of the gear suggested minus some of the jewels and mirrored dagger, ascended and pushing for 21 gems.

Keen for suggested improvements. I find that some map mods make life quite hard - even with vaal pact i cant do phys reflect. Elemental reflect is just plain annoying as it hurts but is doable. Inc monster life makes things difficult as killing and getting charges becomes harder.

"
To make this Build work, you should have a Chance to Hit around 90% and at least a Crit. Chance of 85% after that you can invest into more Frenzy Charges, which will Fuel basically our Flicker Strike and/ or Crit. Multi for more damage.

Bonus Q: Is this with charges up?
@sixer

Yes that's with charges.

Well just skip map mods like reflect, as i do. Everything else is doable with better gear.

Your amulet and ring is really bad.
Also don't underestimate jewels they can make a significant difference.

Also since the monsters received a buff with 2.4 i would suggest the unique flask kiara's determination for extra safety.
Nice build. Have a few question.
1. So when you fight against the boss and running out of Frenzy charge, you use Frenzy skill to gain frenzy?

2. cost of this build?

3. Can you do T16 map with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info