(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
hey, still playing the build at lvl 82 now and still having a ton of fun with it, but ive seemed to hit a wall at T8/9. Ive managed to get about 2.5ex i can spend on upgrades, but unsure which item to replace as it feels im not dealing enough damage anymore. currently running

would you kindly gimme a hint on where to get to work first ? thanks.

Get a diamond ring with higher accu. maybe even flat phys. ,then/or aim for 6l
when do you actually start using flicker strike with this build?
im looking at your leveling guide, and i cant seem to find it
Why does this build use atziri's splendour? Does CI benefit from the +100 life on kill? Wouldn't it be better to use other rare ES armor?
"
Xyreal wrote:
when do you actually start using flicker strike with this build?
im looking at your leveling guide, and i cant seem to find it

When you Wear a Bino and a 5l

A Rare Chest can be of course Better, yet harder to Color.
I've been leveling this build in Essence after falling in love with Flicker when I briefly tried Oro's with Grand Spectrums (cannibalized the gear from my EA char). I'd have stuck with Oro's but I really wanted to play with shields again. So far the build's been enjoyable and I'm almost done with my Dried Lake grind to equip the Splendour.

However, I'm a little worried about my future damage output. Bino's should last me a couple more levels but the daggers I'm seeing on poe.trade aren't even that special, the highest pdps I've seen was 355ish and even 320s cost ~7-10 exalts, depending on stats. Are those even worth getting? My plan was to upgrade Splendour to 6L first, then maybe dagger and then exalt my gear since I have some interesting pieces. I've also thought about using Abyssus but then I'd lose a good chunk of eva and ES from The Vertex.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
I've been leveling this build in Essence after falling in love with Flicker when I briefly tried Oro's with Grand Spectrums (cannibalized the gear from my EA char). I'd have stuck with Oro's but I really wanted to play with shields again. So far the build's been enjoyable and I'm almost done with my Dried Lake grind to equip the Splendour.

However, I'm a little worried about my future damage output. Bino's should last me a couple more levels but the daggers I'm seeing on poe.trade aren't even that special, the highest pdps I've seen was 355ish and even 320s cost ~7-10 exalts, depending on stats. Are those even worth getting? My plan was to upgrade Splendour to 6L first, then maybe dagger and then exalt my gear since I have some interesting pieces. I've also thought about using Abyssus but then I'd lose a good chunk of eva and ES from The Vertex.

I played up to level 95 with a bino, you will struggle in the high end tiers, however i played with a 4l and bino on a plateau map for testing.

6L is a good goal, i would upgrade the dagger last, since, as you mentioned, there aren't that good daggers for sale.

Abyssus is an option too, though not in my favor(the loss of defense), yet some are using it and having fun on this build.
hi, i've tryed this build, and it seems my herald of thunder is almost never cursing enemies, even with my 60% crit chance, any tips?
"
matheusams wrote:
hi, i've tryed this build, and it seems my herald of thunder is almost never cursing enemies, even with my 60% crit chance, any tips?

Phys to lightning? Curse Ring?
Hey any help with this build? Having issues transitioning to CI as I only have like 4k ES, can't fully sustain flicker as I always run out of frenzy charges etc.

Items:

"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Hey any help with this build? Having issues transitioning to CI as I only have like 4k ES, can't fully sustain flicker as I always run out of frenzy charges etc.

Items:

No energy shield on belt,get a rare one

Wrong atziri splendour version (the one you got as high eva)
you need one with high eva and high es (700 eva, 500 es)

Ring has no energy shield, you can get one with Resists as Implicit (Ruby, Topaz or 2 Stone)
Since Diamond Rings can be costy.

Amulet is not that bad, Percentage ES is more expensive but gives more ES

Shield is ok, however its Armour ES, You need an EVASION ES shield, since we scale ES and EVA no Armour.

Going CI and ES nodes will bring you with the gear you have around 6k es i think.

Flicker strike will work when you have higher gem levels, try the Skill at low level Area's.
Also quality will help.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 11, 2016, 3:21:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info