(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
aberm wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for this. I used your build as a guide to remake my old character after stopping almost 2 years ago. Not everything is identical gear wise, but I've been able to clear pretty much everything including uber lab and Atziri (just swap in double strike during split phase). Haven't done Shaper simply because I haven't unlocked the fight yet.

Always glad to read stuff like that.

Thanks.

Did you spent more points for mana reservation in the tree, or just used hatred and one herald?

Since many many many want to do atziri and sort of stuff soo bad, it would be good to showcase a way to do it.

Personally switching of Discipline is not an attractive option although i sit on nearly 9k without it.
Maybe switching off the herald and get an alternative way for powercharges would be an option.

thank you for guide, have one question, why i cant curse targets during flicker strike? herald of thunder enabled

works for me only with blasphemy support gem
mb need special nodes in tree for this? thx
using the doedre's damning ring?

You need to shock the enemy, so maybe crit. chance is to low or lightning dmg. (phys to lightning) is to low.
For Atziri i switched herald off. I leave it on for Izaro. On both fights I swap in a life leech gem for melee splash. 20/20 life leech plus blood rage plus good flask use is generally enough to get the job done and stay alive. I feel half of the battle in those fights is just dodging the madness they throw at you. Maybe not the best or most efficient way to do it, but it's been working.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
using the doedre's damning ring?

You need to shock the enemy, so maybe crit. chance is to low or lightning dmg. (phys to lightning) is to low.

fck, the problem was the helmet, "Your Lightning Damage can Freeze but not Shock" :D thx for fast answer anyway-)

thanks for your help, start leveling flicker char, this guide is best that i found
Hey so when you hit stage 3 instead of swapping out poacher's mark for vulnerability. Instead would it be better to use the new witchfire brew flask instead of running the CoH for vulnerability? It makes sense that it would be bad because of the importance of a flask slot. What do you think?
"
Xepher3000 wrote:
Hey so when you hit stage 3 instead of swapping out poacher's mark for vulnerability. Instead would it be better to use the new witchfire brew flask instead of running the CoH for vulnerability? It makes sense that it would be bad because of the importance of a flask slot. What do you think?

It makes sense that it would be bad because of the importance of a flask slot.

U just said it, if stibnite then a magic one, would def. be better than the unique.
:)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 1, 2016, 11:46:07 AM
before 75lvl( than i can wear atziri's bodyarmor) that is better for this slot? so many resist would miss without it
Last edited by simakover on Oct 1, 2016, 2:07:10 PM
Hi, huge fan of your build.
Should i go for shadows and dust mitts, is it obviously better than maligaro's?
Thanks for answer in advance.
Last edited by loqqq on Oct 1, 2016, 4:19:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info